Please Welcome....

Admin

Dearest Members and Visitors of the Fountain Pen Nut House,

It is with great pleasure, that we would like to announce our latest vict.., uhhh, addition to our great line-up of moderating volunteers, namely, saskia_madding, to some of us known as "Simone" :D.

As you may know, she has a great interest in inks, and more specifically, ink reviews, so it will come as no surprise, that she has joined forces to help with updating the Ink Review Index.

Saskia/Simone, welcome to the backroom offices of this place, and may you have a great stay here!

Three cheers for saskia_madding!

Warm regards,

The FPN Admin Team

This account is unmanaged.
Please direct questions and comments to [email="fpnadmin@gmail.com"]FPN Admin email[/email], or directly to [url="http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/user/17-wimg/"]admin Wim (wimg)[/url].

Thank you very much in advance.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saskia_madding

• Beccalynn

• watch_art

• esterbex

"Fountain Pen Nuthouse" :snort: Too true. Now I begin to understand why I'm here!

Welcome, may you never seriously regret taking up such a task.

Aloha, Simone:

I am thrilled you agreed to serve FPN as moderator in the ink forum. Your love of having fun with inks is infectious.

: ) Thank you!

Edited by Lalique

Welcome, any help to keep us inmates in check...

please hand out our daily dose of liquid medicine....

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Thank you. We appreciate everyone who helps keep our little group of enablers going strong.

John

Welcome Simone, and thank you for taking on what, I'm sure, can be a difficult job at times.

Sincerely, beak.

God does not work in mysterious ways – he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.

notworthy1.gif Thank you Simone! No doubt better and braver than we deserve!

Did they tell you Wim is really the earthly manifestation of ST CHRISTINA THE ASTONISHING: patron saint of insanity; lunatics; mental health caregivers; mental illness; psychiatrists; etc ?

So if you see weird stuff happening in the back room remember you were warned.....wink.gif

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

Welcome, Simone. Ave Caesar, morituri te salutant.

"how do I know what I think until I write it down?"

Thanks for the welcome, guys! I'm super excited to be helping in the Ink Reviews section of this forum, as it is where I admittedly spend most of my time. I'm no SamCapote, but I'm definitely obsessed with inks! :blush: The only reason I'm finding the job a little tough is because I'm opening and looking at WAY MORE ink reviews than I have in the past, and now I want to buy them all. :headsmack:

I've been working my way backwards to update the index, from more recent reviews to later ones. But if anyone has any they know aren't in the index and they'd like me to update right away, feel free to PM me! I'm always happy for the head's up. :)

Edited by saskia_madding

To our new ink moderator, Simone, a hearty welcome and may you leave your inky fingerprints all over the Ink Forum - and other forums as well! :thumbup:

fpn_1355507962__snailbadge.png

Did they tell you Wim is really the earthly manifestation of ST CHRISTINA THE ASTONISHING: patron saint of insanity; lunatics; mental health caregivers; mental illness; psychiatrists; etc ?

So if you see weird stuff happening in the back room remember you were warned.....wink.gif

Interesting read. Especially the bit about the river Meuse :D.

I was actually born close to the river Meuse, or Maas as it is called here, and so far have lived 28 years in Maastricht too, which essentially is the bastardisation of the Roman name of Mosae Trajectae for the town, meaning Bridge over the Maas / Meuse. That's a total of 32 years close to the river Maas. I never swam in the river, though, like St. CHristina did. I only fished in it - and never caught anything :D.

I guess your warning may have some bearing after all :D.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Don't forget to fill up the tank on the Moderator's Ferrari when you bring it back. I'm getting better performance with Iroshizuku, YMMV :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Agree x 1000 :embarrassed_smile: :embarrassed_smile: