The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Pilot Iroshizuku Chiku-Rin In Chinese

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 geoduc

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2012 - 22:11

I keep telling myself that I wouldn't have enough use for this ink to justify the purchase, but I still want it. Your photo didn't help my resistance.

Sigh...added to the 'inks to buy' list.

Sponsored Content

#22 Hellmut

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:21

It looks sooo fresh !
Adding it to my wish list as I type !
"There is a kind of magical feature to writing: the ability to stand the test of time. As such, it is our gateway to Eternity".

"For a hand that can hold a featherless baby bird and not make bird paste, then a vintage pen is the best way to fly".

#23 indigirl

talks to strangers

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 19:20

Thanks for posting this. Gorgeous. It's really cool to see how the color somehow feels different in Chinese -- although I don't read Chinese :( -- I just mean visually. I have really been enjoying this ink a lot.

#24 araybanfan

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:45

Beautiful handwriting.

#25 fountainpenlady

Beware of lady wearing a hat, carrying fountain pens

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Location:Home of the largest Army Installation in the Free World!
  • Flag:

Posted 18 June 2015 - 23:46

I can`t read chinese, but I like the way that letters / words look. Anyway I can`t imagine using this regularly, too light for me.

I agree, it was too light for me also. I ended up mixing in some MontBlanc blue and it gave the color some depth. It is not a color I use routinely at all, but in case I want to fill a fountain pen and write a pen pal, I think it will be fine. It still has its color, it just has a little something more to give it a kind of more solid presence. 

Ea Alis Volat Propiis, per/Repletus Fontis Calamus!
She Flies by Her Own Wings, with filled Fountain Pen!

Omas Ogiva Alba (XF), Bexley America the Beautiful/Strawberry Swirl, Noodler's Ahab Flex Burmese Red (XF), Noodler's Ahab Flex Mars Pearl (XF), Pelikan M800 (XF), Pelikan M600 (XF) Lamy Ltd. Ed. light blue red clip (XF) . :wub:

Sponsored Content