Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Visconti Rembrandt F Nib
Posted 09 February 2012 - 17:59
I search and find out that there is only one review for Visconti Rembrandt which is in blue color. So I decided to share my Rembrandt red.
I hope it helps someone who wants to compare the colors. I sould remind that the color seems more magnificent in real.
Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:29
congrats on your purchase!
Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:59
hello, Van G. can u tell a bit more about your pen? how's the nib? did yours come with a converter? how does the cap post on the back of the barrel?
congrats on your purchase!
This is a F nib. It didn't come with a converter but now I'm trying to get one free from my local pen shop. It comes with one cartige which is visconti black and now I used it with Pelikan brilliant black cartige with fits it perfectly. The nib feels soft and little wet. After using my waterman expert the Rembrandt feels more comfortable. Specially I used it with my Rhodia No16 5x5 , moleskine notepad and it's really gliding. I didnt have a chance to use it with other inks cause I'm waiting for the converter. I can send you some writing examples next days if you wish
No screwing or clips ! You tighten the cap post in the back if you push a little it perfectly fits and seems fine . Also the weight is good enought to write. Also it has a magnet inside which helps when you close the cap.
Edited by VaN GoGh, 10 February 2012 - 09:11.
Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:30
thanx for the nice photos, VG!