The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Visconti Rembrandt F Nib

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VaN GoGh

VaN GoGh

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 February 2012 - 17:59

Hi guys,

I search and find out that there is only one review for Visconti Rembrandt which is in blue color. So I decided to share my Rembrandt red.

I hope it helps someone who wants to compare the colors. I sould remind that the color seems more magnificent in real.

DSC01127a.jpg

DSC01134a.jpg
DSC01136a.jpg
DSC01137a.jpg
DSC01139a.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 lovemy51

lovemy51

legal? of course... and with all my papers. FP-friendly, mostly

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:29

hello, Van G. can u tell a bit more about your pen? how's the nib? did yours come with a converter? how does the cap post on the back of the barrel?

congrats on your purchase!

#3 VaN GoGh

VaN GoGh

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:59

hello, Van G. can u tell a bit more about your pen? how's the nib? did yours come with a converter? how does the cap post on the back of the barrel?

congrats on your purchase!

This is a F nib. It didn't come with a converter :headsmack: but now I'm trying to get one free from my local pen shop. It comes with one cartige which is visconti black and now I used it with Pelikan brilliant black cartige with fits it perfectly. The nib feels soft and little wet. After using my waterman expert the Rembrandt feels more comfortable. Specially I used it with my Rhodia No16 5x5 , moleskine notepad and it's really gliding. I didnt have a chance to use it with other inks cause I'm waiting for the converter. I can send you some writing examples next days if you wish

No screwing or clips ! You tighten the cap post in the back if you push a little it perfectly fits and seems fine . Also the weight is good enought to write. Also it has a magnet inside which helps when you close the cap.

Edited by VaN GoGh, 10 February 2012 - 09:11.

#4 lovemy51

lovemy51

legal? of course... and with all my papers. FP-friendly, mostly

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:30

thanx for the reply. i was the one who posted the blue rembrandt review. my pen, tho' the cap posts well on the back of the barrel, it does need a little push and twist to feel more secure... i just do not post this one. other than that, it's a great pen. it feels well balanced unposted anyways. and the magnet cap is such a nice feature!!

thanx for the nice photos, VG!

Sponsored Content

|