The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Waterman Maestro

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 olivier78860

olivier78860

Dura Flex, Sed Flex

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:01

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Sponsored Content

#2 Namo

Namo

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:53

Thanks for this review! :thumbup: Lots of memories here, since the Maestro was my only pen for years! :bunny01: A little thin, but the nib is just about amazing! I have the black one with gold features. Still in good shape after 20 years, event if the plating of the inb is starting to come of - and I lost the cap ring!

amonjak.com

cropped-amonjak-partie-4-de-4_page_4-modifiee1.jpg  

free 70 pages graphic novel. Enjoy!

#3 jandrese

jandrese

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 972 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:11

Holy slim batman! Makes me want to dig up my first pen from 1996, a Watermen Preface, which has held up as well as these.

#4 elysee

elysee

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:47

Just a little FYI -- the pen that you labeled as a Waterman Exclusive is not an Exclusive. Here are some hyperlinks to various listings with pictures of Waterman Exclusives. I own several Waterman Exclusives as well.

Your pen is actually a Waterman Executive. You can view both pens at http://captainchang....s/waterman.html. I own two Waterman Executive ballpoint pen and pencil sets, one blue and the other burgundy; I purchased them during graduate school.

#5 Mags

Mags

Life is more vibrant with a fountain pen and a bold wet ink line

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:09

Thanks for sharing your review of this fine Waterman.
Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti all wonderful.

#6 olivier78860

olivier78860

Dura Flex, Sed Flex

• Member - Gold

• 1,433 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:01

Just a little FYI -- the pen that you labeled as a Waterman Exclusive is not an Exclusive. Here are some hyperlinks to various listings with pictures of Waterman Exclusives. I own several Waterman Exclusives as well.

Your pen is actually a Waterman Executive. You can view both pens at http://captainchang....s/waterman.html. I own two Waterman Executive ballpoint pen and pencil sets, one blue and the other burgundy; I purchased them during graduate school.

Executive indeed. I always confuse them, for some weird brain-connections related issues I guess. Thanks for correcting.

Posted Image

#7 breaker

breaker

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 22:45

nice review and pics!
thanks!
Cogito ergo sum

Sponsored Content