The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Reynolds Fountain Pen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 moribus2

moribus2

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:51

Hello,
I actually wanted to write a review for this pen. But I don't have much knowledge about pen terminology.
So I am just posting photos.
Sorry for photo quality am using a friends 7mp sony digicam

Posted Image
DSC00035 by moribus2, on Flickr

Posted Image
DSC00026 by moribus2, on Flickr

Posted Image
DSC00028 by moribus2, on Flickr

Posted Image
DSC00040 by moribus2, on Flickr

It has got only 1 cartridge which I fill from time to time with a syringe :)

Sorry about some typos in my writing sample.

Edited by watch_art, 22 January 2012 - 18:15.
add photos

Sponsored Content

#2 Uncle Red

Uncle Red

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,585 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 January 2012 - 16:47

Moribus2, the pictures are fine and so is the writing sample. It looks like a nice pen. That looks like a standard international cartridge. I know that some of the Indian companies make converters that fit these pens, that might make refilling it easier.

#3 sanyalsoumitra

sanyalsoumitra

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 December 2013 - 00:47

I have  picked up an exactly same pen yesterday from Fountain Pen HOSPITAL Kolkata and paid only Rs 300/-. This came fitted with an ink cartridge, but back home I fitted a Jinhao converter I had in stock. Any idea what is the model number of this pen- the is only the Reynolds logoon the nib and the clip. And by the way, the nib looks very impressive. Like a Gold nib and it writes excellent, offers nice flex too. A gold colour cap band would have done justice to the overall looks. Can anybody tell me the model name?

#4 mohan

mohan

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 December 2013 - 15:28

This is Reynolds Accent.
A golld trim version is called Ministere
A rubber covered soft grip variant is
called Feathersoft.

#5 shrujaya

shrujaya

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 December 2013 - 15:24

Hi all...here is a review of Reynolds Ministere that I posted in 2008...real good looking pen and writes well too...

http://www.fountainp...e-fountain-pen/

Regards,

Shrujaya

Writing and posting about fountain pens exclusively on www.jaisiri.blogspot.in ... recent posts on Hema Pens (Hyderabad), Haul at Majestic (Bangalore), and Asoka Pens (Tenali)...

Sponsored Content

|