Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Waterman Le Man 100 Oliver Wood
Posted 15 January 2012 - 20:29
Time for a man 100 oliver wood review
Posted 15 January 2012 - 20:38
Edited by GardenWeasel, 15 January 2012 - 22:37.
Posted 15 January 2012 - 22:34
Nice review of a nice pen!
Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:50
Edited by Signum1, 17 January 2012 - 07:51.
Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:18
I wrote it with the right hand. But you would notice almost no difference between my right and left hand.
The outdoor pictures of the pen looks better. Georges since you can write with either hand, it may be helpful to let us know which hand you wrote the review with. The lettering in this review indicate you took your time or you wrote the review with your dominant hand. All in all, thanks for sharing.
Edited by georges zaslavsky, 17 January 2012 - 11:21.
Posted 17 January 2012 - 13:44
Posted 17 January 2012 - 19:32
I also agree with Signum1 the outside pictures are better and really let the contrast in the grain show up.