The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Conway Stewart 2 Pen & C/card Holder

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 david6

david6

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 December 2011 - 20:55

I've seen these Conway Stewart leather pen cases and credit card holders on a number of sites but each time I try to buy one they seem to be out of stock. :headsmack: Are these pen cases still in production and if so how do I get hold of one of them?

Sponsored Content

#2 RMN

RMN

Ancient Artifact

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,791 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:08

I've seen these Conway Stewart leather pen cases and credit card holders on a number of sites but each time I try to buy one they seem to be out of stock. :headsmack: Are these pen cases still in production and if so how do I get hold of one of them?

You could order straight from their website.

Most are sold out, but the 2 and 3 pen plus creditcardholder HARD cases are still available. at 35 and 40 GBP.

D.ick

~

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

#3 david6

david6

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:43

You could order straight from their website.

Most are sold out, but the 2 and 3 pen plus creditcardholder HARD cases are still available. at 35 and 40 GBP.

D.ick

Thanks D.ick, I now have the 3 pen case on order direct from Conway Stewart. They look nice cases

David

Edited by david6, 02 December 2011 - 07:43.

Sponsored Content

|