Visconti Update About Purple Ink And Update On Their Web Page

Korybas

Dear all,

I have an update from Visconti about their Purple ink (review found here) and they told me that it will be launched on January 2012.

Also, for those interested, they also told me that they plan to update their web page "really soon", as they are having problems with it for the past year or so.... This is good news for those that are members of the Visconti club and could not declare their new pens (like HS).

fpn_1355507962__snailbadge.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angeldust

• Korybas

• beurling

• colex

Dear all,

I have an update from Visconti about their Purple ink (review found here) and they told me that it will be launched on January 2012.

Also, for those interested, they also told me that they plan to update their web page "really soon", as they are having problems with it for the past year or so.... This is good news for those that are members of the Visconti club and could not declare their new pens (like HS).

Those are great news! This Purple ink has nothing comparable today on the market.

The Visconti website is horrid. Glad to hear they're planning to fix it. Based on your review, their upcoming purple ink looks nice too.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone found this ink on sale yet? I can't find it anywhere unless it's packaged with the pen.

No, the ink is not (or will not) be sold only with the pen. After my inquiry, I was told in an e-mail that it will be released on January 2012.

It remains to be seen!

I did just call Pen Boutique, and while the representative didn't sound like she was intimately <i>familiar</i> with the upcoming hue, she said that once it's released they should be able to order it. So that's something, at least.

Ditto.... I've been popping by every few days to see whether or not anything's materialised. Does anyone have a contact e-mail for visconti?

“You either suffer the pain of discipline or you suffer the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs in ounces while regret weighs in tons.”

Jim Rohn

Just made inquiries with Visconti about the matter.

Will keep you posted!

By the way, Visconti's email is <visconti@visconti.it> . You could send your emails about this ink and maybe they will be motivated to launch the ink sooner than later!

Edited by Korybas

I did email them Weds and didn't get any response. Omas, too is pretty slow to respond. Both are great Italian pen companies, but take a little time generally to respond. And frankly, neither make their own ink and the ink itself is such a small part of their business. I'd love to know who makes the ink. I know some of the Omas le's were made by J Herbin.

I am also interested in getting some of this ink...still a few weeks left in January!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

I also e-mailed to no avail... yet.

Such a shame! I really would love this colour!

“You either suffer the pain of discipline or you suffer the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs in ounces while regret weighs in tons.”

Jim Rohn

Received an e-mail back- Viscontii are looking to release this towards the end of Feb.

One more month to wait!

Jim Rohn

Received an e-mail back- Viscontii are looking to release this towards the end of Feb.

One more month to wait!

+1

Received an email today saying the same thing!

Same thing here so I'm guessing late February/ Early March in Europe and March/ late March US. All the best and at least they respond to us.

Yes indeed, the Visconti purple ink review that was posted on this website showed a very beautiful ink, quite exceptional.

Let's hope that the ink that will be released in a few weeks will be identical , because, yes, there's sometimes changes between batches....

All the best

Patrick

Edited by Patrick L