Fpn Pens About To Be Shipped!

Admin

I have it! My model T is arrived today! :bunny01:

I want thanks Wim :notworthy1: and all that have worked for to make possible this.

With reference to the DHL service :wacko: ... I have followed the shipment with the tracking number, they have made a trip across the Europe to arrive in Lugano, in details: Florence-Bologna- Florence-Bologna (?) -Leipzig (Germany)-Bergamo (Italy)- Lugano (Switzerland). This according to Google map is a travel of 2,436 Km instead of 398, now I know why DHL it's so expensive!

Edited by Robe

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• USMCMom

• WendyNC

• esterbex

Did everyone get their model T's yet? I never got an e-mail about shipment. I don't mind waiting, I just want to make sure this is a normal delay.

Fountain pens ~ a stream of consciousness flowing effortless onto paper.

Did everyone get their model T's yet? I never got an e-mail about shipment. I don't mind waiting, I just want to make sure this is a normal delay.

No, I'm also still waiting on my Model T and Passport. I guess they are still working their way through the QC review and shipping.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

No word yet. I'm waiting for my Model T also.

Wim published yesterday the number of pens in various stages with Stipula.

see this link: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/209172-the-pens-are-shipping-topic/page__view__findpost__p__2198728

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Modello T and Passaporto arrived today on West Coast USA. Only took 3 days to get here from Italy, that's terrific.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/carrieh/l.png

Modello T and Passaporto arrived today on West Coast USA. Only took 3 days to get here from Italy, that's terrific.

Excellent, kkshadow ... maybe it won't be too much longer before mine comes to TN.

Excellent, kkshadow ... maybe it won't be too much longer before mine comes to TN.

Nola, I just got my tracking number and notice of shipping this evening, so maybe yours is not far behind! bunny01.gif

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

Nola, I just got my tracking number and notice of shipping this evening, so maybe yours is not far behind! bunny01.gif

Oooo, I hope so! I'm glad to hear you received your notice!!!

Grr...

Still no word on mine. Not a single, solitary peep. An I'm in Indiana too no less.

"If you show us a drunk blonde chick in her underwear, she has to die. That's just how we roll." - I wish I knew who to attribute that to. T'weren't me.

http://rookery9.aviary.com.s3.amazonaws.com/9375500/9375534_752b.png

Ain't great, but it's the best I've got. So far.

You will actually get an email from FPN. Do check the FPN LE Pen forum, right at the bottom of the forum list. There is a lot of information there.

Here is a direct link: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/forum/124-fpn-le-pens-2011/

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your kind words, and it is always fine to ask questions. The FPN Pen project is taking much longer all in all than anyone could ever have expected :D.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Got my pens! Thanks again to Wim and the entire FPN team!

Fountain pens ~ a stream of consciousness flowing effortless onto paper.