Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
2004 Pelikan Söveran M1000 Fine Nib
Posted 18 September 2011 - 13:08
Here is my second pelikan m1000 review but that time with a fine nib
enjoy and have fun
Posted 18 September 2011 - 13:13
Posted 18 September 2011 - 13:45
All my pels were baught in second hand and I never tried a brand new m1000 to be honest.
Georges, interesting review. Do you find the 2004 nib more springy/flexible than the current ones?
Posted 18 September 2011 - 14:36
oh, except the OM I had for a while - it was just awkward. Had to hold the pen sort of vertically. Awful.
THe Minuskin stubbed F was nice (toothy until I smoothed it a bit).
A regular F that was also very soft, not as soft as my medium.
Edited by watch_art, 18 September 2011 - 14:38.
Posted 21 September 2011 - 21:43
Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:56
Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:47
Big nib, nice feeder, piston filler, good overall size, reliable and elegant just Souverän.
It's less expensive than the MB 149 for a really good produced pen.
Enjoy your M1000 and thanks for the pictures.
Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:34
Sailor Professional Gear - Sailor Jentle Grenade
Kaweco AC Sport Red Limited Edition - Kaweco Red
Sheaffer Prelude Chrome - Private Reserve Sherwood Green
TWSBI Diamond 540 - Sheaffer Purple
Sheaffer 300 - Private Reserve Orange Crush
Posted 23 September 2011 - 20:32
Posted 23 September 2011 - 20:59
Posted 23 September 2011 - 21:39
+1 I bought it new and immediately can feel the nib writes a bit soft (springy?) which I like.
I have one M1000 with XF nib and is great
Posted 24 September 2011 - 19:01
Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:04