The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Picasso Ps-901 Review

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MrsWeetag

MrsWeetag

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 18:35

I received a couple of new pens this week. Love this kind of mail. :bunny01: Among them I received a Picasso PS-901 fountain pen. I can't tell you how beautiful this pen really is and it writes very smoothly. I am really happy with this pen. I will say that it is a smallish pen so it might not make a guy as happy. :roflmho: It is a very feminine style of pen with a beautiful gold design and some blue accents. I got mine from Todd at iSellpens (no affiliation) and was very impressed at the speed of service. This pen feels and looks more expensive than it really is and would make a great gift for wives and girlfriends, I think.

I will try to post a photo of it and perhaps some writing for others to see.

Happy customer of Chinese pen. :vbg:

The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium. Norbet Platt

Posted Image

Sponsored Content

#2 MrsWeetag

MrsWeetag

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 21:25

Here's the link on Flickr to see photos of this pen.

I included some shots of it next to a Pelikan M400 for comparison.

Edited by MrsWeetag, 16 September 2011 - 21:26.

The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium. Norbet Platt

Posted Image

#3 watch_art

watch_art

Pen Making Madness

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,497 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 September 2011 - 00:59

Wow. That's a sharp looking little pen. Nice finish. What is that supposed to be on there? Kind of reminds me of bamboo --- stylized of course.

fpn_1432247667__cropped-20150427_0641231 sigpic14481_1.gif vanness.jpg?t=1321916122

#4 MrsWeetag

MrsWeetag

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:29

Wow. That's a sharp looking little pen. Nice finish. What is that supposed to be on there? Kind of reminds me of bamboo --- stylized of course.

I'm not sure what the design is supposed to be but it is an interesting mat and shiny gold filigree type of design. The pen also comes in a black and gold option and the background is black and the design is gold. Perhaps that one would be easier to see. It has a very nice weight to it and can be capped when used. The cap is a snap on and it snaps on nice and tight.

I chose it I think because the design looked like artistic doodling to me. :eureka:

Posted Image

#5 isellpens

isellpens

isellpens

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 September 2011 - 23:32

Great review and nice to see some of our pens in the spot light. I want to mention this was the last one with the blue colored resin left as my remaining stock is now the black color. We have had a very positive response to this model and also the silver version .
Thanks & Best Regards,
Todd :thumbup:

Sponsored Content

|