The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Welcome to the Montblanc forum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Titivillus

Titivillus

Museum Piece

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,881 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 02:15

Welcome to the Montblanc forum, a place for discussing MB pens, both vintage and modern.

Because the mere mention of the name Montblanc seems to invoke very heated discussions, the administrators and moderators would appreciate posters reviewing the FPN Guidelines and use basic netiquette before posting.

Remember:

Please be polite and civil to others. Please refrain from personal attacks, excessive profanity, and discriminatory comments (gender, race, faith, political, etc.)

In case messages do not adhere to the guidelines, appropriate action will be taken, f.e., pulling threads, asking people to edit messages, etc., up to and including full moderation of the whole forum. This will make the forum a lot less interactive than it could be.

So, let´s all behave like we always do, and keep this a nice place, not only for ourselves, but for everybody strolling into this forum.

Let´s go and enjoy!

Several threads about MB have been moved over here to 'seed' the forum but if you know of others that would be better here please PM one of the moderators.

Edited by Tytyvyllus, 29 November 2006 - 02:36.

Sponsored Content

#2 journo

journo

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 11:52

As one who has supported the idea of a MB brand sub-forum, thank you to all who have been responsible for getting it up and runnning. smile.gif

#3 DocNib

DocNib

Dr. Nib Strikes Again!

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:08

Greetings Montblanc afficianados!
Where's the activity here...there's more to Montblanc than just complaining (substitute word) & moaning.
Here's a pic of some of my favorites, comfortable in the hand, pleasant to the eye and they're built to last a lifetime!
DocNib

biggrin.gif
Doc "PenDevil" Nib
Let Me Tempt You!

#4 marklavar

marklavar

Collectors Item

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 02:21

I am pleased that this forum has now emerged. It really was needed. smile.gif

#5 Chris Chalmers

Chris Chalmers

r

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:20

(marklavar @ Dec 10 2006, 02:21 AM)I am pleased that this forum has now emerged. It really was needed. Posted Image

I agree - but then I am and always have been an MB lover!
Hugs,
Chris :bunny01:
Each day is the start of the rest of your life!
Make it count!!!

#6 jrk6069

jrk6069

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 01:58

I've just started to add Montblancs to my collection. This forum is great! Jack

#7 Steve7

Steve7

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:08

Yes, they are pompous. Yes, they are ostentatious. They shout "look at me" whilst the owner thinks he has status, and the stares think "pretentious". And, yes there are better pens out there (I'm told).

But that white star: it's like Coke, or the prancing horse of Ferrari.

I'm in, as the simplicity, unfussy black, and timeless design just give me what I want. Style is here in spades.

Sponsored Content

|