Very Interesting New Editions By Omas

novelli

Omas just realized 2 very interesting editions:

the Arte Italiana Celebration, made in burkina celluloid with the same size as the old style Paragon, in a set with a very nice mechanical pencil.

http://www.novelli.it/images/limited/2141205227.jpg

Omas made only 80 pieces certified. CLICK HERE for more details.

Bologna Certified Edition, a very unusual production for Omas, the first fountain pen convertible in roller

http://www.novelli.it/images/limited/2141205226.jpg

realized in 666 pieces. CLICK HERE for more details.

Please contact me for any further information,

Regards,

Marco

www.novelli.it

visit us at Novelli.it

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• novelli

• sumgaikid

• jar

• crussell

Had I not put my name on the waitlist for a Burkina Paragon from Bryant, I'd be all over that set! Such a beautiful celluloid.

Using the rhodium plated furniture on that body just seems so, so wrong.

I really agree on that. The rhodium makes the black/yellow look a tad articifical, whereas gold would tone it down, and warm it up. Gotta see it in person I suppose.

TERI

I think the gold might seem a bit monolithic, and get lost to the celluloid. Though Ruthenium, which I don't think is an available option, might look good. If we can play Fantasy OMAS.

Wow the Bologna Certified Edition is beautiful!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Well today I got an email about the newest OMAS Lamborghini tribute design based it appears on the 360, and honestly it is horrid, near blaspheme, totally alien to the design of the car. It seemed as though if you stick carbon fiber on a brick you can say it reflects the car.

I simply have no idea where today's OMAS designers could possibly have studied.

I got that email this morning, as well, and went to the OMAS site. I'm glad you said it first, jar, and I totally agree with you about their Lamborghini design - yuck!

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

the burkina set by omas is a "must to have" for every pen lover. i believe not so many pen co. can do nowadays those vintage pens... i'll surely buy. anybody knows if already available???

the bologna is a "nice to have"

the burkina set by omas is a "must to have" for every pen lover. i believe not so many pen co. can do nowadays those vintage pens... i'll surely buy. anybody knows if already available???

the bologna is a "nice to have"

I agree with you, no other makers can offer the same vintage design. I'll receive them in about 2-3 weeks. Please let me know if you wish to reserve a set.

Marco

www.novelli.it

visit us at Novelli.it

The Burkina is definitely droolworthy :puddle: ! I think it has a handsome contrast

with the rhodium trim!

John

Irony is not lost on INFJ's--in fact,they revel in it.

Well today I got an email about the newest OMAS Lamborghini tribute design based it appears on the 360, and honestly it is horrid, near blaspheme, totally alien to the design of the car. It seemed as though if you stick carbon fiber on a brick you can say it reflects the car.

I simply have no idea where today's OMAS designers could possibly have studied.

Just saw one on fleabay and I have to agree with you Jar,it's disappointing to look at. It's a

definite departure from the classical design of the Paragon.

And that piece of "carbon fiber" on the side.................:sick:

John

Irony is not lost on INFJ's--in fact,they revel in it.