FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Where Can I Find Rhodia Or Clairefontaine Notebooks To Buy In Hong Kong?
Posted 06 September 2011 - 15:20
Posted 06 September 2011 - 22:32
I have been wondering around in the street of Hong Kong, tried to find them, but couldn't find any.
which ones and how many in particular are you looking for? I just sent several packages over to china and Singapore filled with almost 20 lbs each of paper... 19.7, 19.5, and 19.4 each to be exact!!!
Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:46
Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:04
And he wraps beautifully. Waterproof and excellent prices. No affiliation, etc.
Thanks a lot, but can I find somewhere in store, i mean like a stationary shop or something like that.
Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:25
Posted 10 September 2011 - 16:29
Not sure about those two brands, but I bought a Maruman notebook today at Commercial Press and was very impressed - no feathering or bleed through with 3 inks that I had tried on it. I guess their other papers would be of similar quality.
Cool, what you have mentioned are essentials of the kind of notebooks I wanna buy, I will try this brand then. Thanks a lot!!
Posted 10 February 2012 - 14:46
The result? Me spending almost $500 on paper
Posted 17 March 2012 - 21:18
Commercial Press sells more Japanese products. Try the more Westernized bookstores like Dymocks and Page One.
Edit: I think Kelly & Walsh in Landmark sells them too.
Edited by whitedot, 17 March 2012 - 21:23.
Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:10