Yard-O-Led Viceroy Grand Barley B Nib

hari317

I've just received a YOL Viceroy Grand Barley from a friend who does not like the handling of it (to heavy for him)

This pen is fantastic. Since a few years, I own the Pocket model which is a real piece of art.

Here is a picture of my Yard-O-Led Viceroy ...

post-90708-0-91459900-1400830884_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thier.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hari317

• jar

• Ghost Plane

• watch_art

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hari, it's been a few years since you posted this review but I still come back to read it every now and then. In fact, your review inspired me to eventually get my own Yard-o-Led Grand Viceroy! The pen arrived today from Fahrney's Pens and is equipped with a medium nib that is unstoppable on paper with Pilot Blue-Black.

16647757582_a548037b32_b.jpg

Edited by shuuemura

Hari, it's been a few years since you posted this review but I still come back to read it every now and then. In fact, your review inspired me to eventually get my own Yard-o-Led Grand Viceroy! The pen arrived today from Farhney's Pens and is equipped with a medium nib that is unstoppable on paper with Pilot Blue-Black.

Thank you and congratulations!

2014 model? "p" date letter?

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Thank you and congratulations!

2014 model? "p" date letter?

You have sharp eyes! Indeed, the date code looks like "P" to me, which would indicate that my pen was made last year.

Hari, you seem to keep up with this review. How do you like the pen, now? Any long-term comments? I'm still thinking about buying one.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

I've received my third Yard O led a few months ago It's the Victorian ...... Here is the picture of this splendid object .....

fpn_1425416342__yard_o_led_grand_viceroy

Hari, you seem to keep up with this review. How do you like the pen, now? Any long-term comments? I'm still thinking about buying one.

The pen continued to write well the last time I inked it, but i have not used the pen in a long time now.

I've received my third Yard O led a few months ago It's the Victorian ...... Here is the picture of this splendid object .....

wonderful! congrats and thanks for sharing.

I much prefer this version to the Victorian one. It's great looking.

yeah Barley is quite subtle.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.