We Have A New Moderator

Admin

We are very pleased to be able to inform you that Dizzypen has graciously accepted our invitation to join the Mod. Team.

Please give a warm welcome smile.gif

Fond Regards,

FPN Admin Team

This account is unmanaged.
Please direct questions and comments to [email="fpnadmin@gmail.com"]FPN Admin email[/email], or directly to [url="http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/user/17-wimg/"]admin Wim (wimg)[/url].

Thank you very much in advance.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexLeGrande

• dizzypen

• apenn

• John Batista

How nice! Congratulations and thank you!

"Expect a most agreeable letter, for not being overburdened with subject (having nothing at all to say), I shall have no check to my genius from beginning to end." --Jane Austen

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s320/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg

My blog: Does This Pen Make Me Look Fat? Twitter: @penfatness Instagram: sheilamcl Pinterest: SheilaM

Fabulous! I knew you'd make a great mod. Dizzypen!

Keep up the great work - all of you! thumbup.gif

Need a pen repaired or a nib re-ground? I'd love to help you out.

FPN%252520banner.jpg

Colossians 3:17 - And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Congrats to Dizzypen!!

:) Frank

"Celebrating Eight Years of Retail Writing Excellence"

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"

Federalist Pens and Paper (Online Pen Store)

facelogobooks.png.7b61776c10ce24852b00693f4005dc72.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

That's great! Which forum will she be in charge of?

In some things in life it's better to take a Zen approach. If you think too much you won't achieve your goal, wheras if you don't think and let yourself go, it shall be achieved with ease. I find this helpful in writing, kendo and music.

Thanks everyone :embarrassed_smile:

I look forward to helping out around here. I love FPN, and I only want the best for it and its members.

As of right now I am helping out in Writing Instruments, Inky Thoughts, and Chatter. I'm also reformatting the Paper Index Delphideo worked so hard to put together.

Equal Opportunity Ink and Fountain Pen User.

My blog: The Dizzy Pen

Thanks everyone :embarrassed_smile:

I look forward to helping out around here. I love FPN, and I only want the best for it and its members.

As of right now I am helping out in Writing Instruments, Inky Thoughts, and Chatter. I'm also reformatting the Paper Index Delphideo worked so hard to put together.

Thank you for this. You've added a lot to the discussions I read, and I know you'll be a great moderator. :clap1:

What Dizzypen was too modest to say is that she spent the last three months secluded in a remote Tibetan monastery preparing for this, as did all moderators before her.

Eating only a diet of yak butter, caviar and spam, she was forced to march FIVE miles every day, clad only in a Jaguar XJS.

There is a rumour floating about in admin that she even had to uncap her own pens!!

It is not every day we meet such selflessness*

Long may thee therve ath a moderator.

Regarth

Ruaidhrí

* uth up all my ethth in thith one word, thorry embarrassed_smile.gif

Administrator and Proprietor of Murphy Towers

Thanks for taking your time to make this a great(er) forum. Your efforts are certainly appreciated!

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

Congrats. Does that mean we are only allowed to talk about Purple ink now? J/K! :D

"We're out of cornflakes. F.U.' It took me three hours to figure out F.U. stood for Felix Unger!"

Thank you for offering us your spare time so we can even more enjoy our nuthouse.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Thanks for joining the team; I'm sure you'll do a great job!:thumbup:

"Life is too big for words, so don't try to describe it. Just live it."

- C.S. Lewis

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Brava, Dizz!

...writing only requires focus, and something to write on. —John August

...and a pen that's comfortable in the hand.—moi

Thx for your service. We appreciate all the work you guys do.

John