Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Pelikan Concerto 1996 Le With B Nib
Posted 10 August 2011 - 13:37
But you can find the actual pen's picture here :
or a direct link to the pictures here : http://www.penboard....op/pb/5474g.jpg
Those are the exact pictures of the pen I tested, since I bought it from there.
Hope you'll enjoy reading it, I surely enjoyed writing it.
Posted 10 August 2011 - 13:53
Posted 10 August 2011 - 14:24
The Lamy Safari is inked with a Lamy cartridge. Reminds me I have to find a converter.
The darker ones are still Waterman Florida Blue, but pens haven't been inked for a while and dried ink mixed with the fresh one have darkened the mix.
The differences of tone (dark to clear) on the pages are only given by the nib and pressure.
I also prefer blue ink, the black ones are too solemn. And why would we need ballpoints if we used black in fountain pens ?
PPS: Paper is 80g/m² Laser printer compatible, generic brand.
Edited by olivier78860, 10 August 2011 - 14:30.
Posted 10 August 2011 - 22:06
Posted 11 August 2011 - 14:00
Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:54
Posted 06 December 2012 - 14:08
Inner box, open
Overlay, 90° rotation
Overlay, 180° rotation
Overlay, 270° rotation
Turning knob's end
Turning knob, unscrewed
Serial number, on top cap's band