FPN Ink Ordering Information

Admin

FPN INK UPDATE 10/11/11

Changing of the guard

The Ink sale is over, however if you sent an order prior to today the sale price will be honored.

The remainder of the stock is being transferred to the new ink person and he will also be getting a new case of the van Gogh Starry Night Blue.

There will be a new ordering system and information on that should be coming soon. Please do not send order until the new system is set up.

Thank you all for your patience.

This account is unmanaged.
Please direct questions and comments to [email="fpnadmin@gmail.com"]FPN Admin email[/email], or directly to [url="http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/user/17-wimg/"]admin Wim (wimg)[/url].

Thank you very much in advance.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elaine

• wimg

• watch_art

• manoli

Top Posters In This Topic

I love both of those inks. A 4.5oz size of each is sweet.

With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.

In the body of the note you list starry night as the second 4.5 oz bottle instead of tulipe noire...if it is truly starry night I will take one but suspect it is a typo!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

In the body of the note you list starry night as the second 4.5 oz bottle instead of tulipe noire...if it is truly starry night I will take one but suspect it is a typo!

Thanks, and fixed.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Sadly, the FPN store doesn't work on my computer, will there be an alternate way to order FPN ink? What are the 'other' colors hinted at above?!

Wondering,

Rusty

Sadly, the FPN store doesn't work on my computer, will there be an alternate way to order FPN ink? What are the 'other' colors hinted at above?!

Wondering,

Rusty

Hi Rusty,

Please reread the message: ordering of inks is via the old process, i.e., sending an email to the admin mail box with appropriate message title.

The 'other colors' refers to the two other ones we have available (GMB and DTN). Once Elaine has sold out all of her remaning stock, the new person will start selling these too.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Wondering,

Rusty

The current stock is being sold through the old method as shown above. I'm sure that when the inks are sold in the FPN Store they will an alternate method for those who can't use the store.

Sorry, the "other" colors refer to the Tulipe and the Brown, meaning that when I run out of each color they will be available at the usual price from the new distributor.

Thank you, Elaine, Wim. Yes, that's what I meant, when the original stock is gone and the new stock is being sold through the store. I hope you're right Elaine.

Blessings,

Rusty

Update as of 11:55 am 8/4/11

All older outstanding invoice have been sent. Please let me know if you did not get one, or if you decide that you no longer want the ink.

Orders since yesterday will receive invoices either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Edit 8/4/11 9:05pm: and all paid orders will be shipped tomorrow

Update 8/5/11 1:07 pm

All invoices are up to date. If you sent in an order before today at 1:07 pm EDT and did not receive an invoice please let me know at fpnadmin@gmail.com

All orders that are paid before 1:07 today are shipping today. Orders with payments received after that will be shipped on Monday.

There are currently 15 bottles left of the Dumas Tulipe Noire 4.5 oz bottles and 11 of the Galileo Manuscript Brown. Stock for the smaller bottles (on sale!) remain plentiful.

Update 8/5/11 1:07 pm

All invoices are up to date. If you sent in an order before today at 1:07 pm EDT and did not receive an invoice please let me know at fpnadmin@gmail.com

All orders that are paid before 1:07 today are shipping today. Orders with payments received after that will be shipped on Monday.

There are currently 15 bottles left of the Dumas Tulipe Noire 4.5 oz bottles and 11 of the Galileo Manuscript Brown. Stock for the smaller bottles (on sale!) remain plentiful.

email sent this morning.

Update 8/7/11

Invoices up to date

Remaining 4.5 oz Bottles of Galileo Manuscript Brown = 8

Remaining 4.5 oz Bottles of Dumas Tulipe Noire = 14

Good supply of 3 oz bottles of Brown and Tulipe

Shipment for paid orders going out tomorrow.

Update 8/8/11

Invoices up to date

4.5 oz Bottles of Galileo Manuscript Brown = SOLD OUT

Remaining 4.5 oz Bottles of Dumas Tulipe Noire = 11

Paid orders as of 2pm EDT today will be shipped today.

How is Tulip Noire compared to Black Swan In Australian Roses? I still need a good purple, but I don't want to duplicate or near-duplicate BSAR, though I'm using that one up really fast.

How is Tulip Noire compared to Black Swan In Australian Roses? I still need a good purple, but I don't want to duplicate or near-duplicate BSAR, though I'm using that one up really fast.

I'd say it's a completely different color altogether.

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/43214-fpn-dumas-tulipe-noire-scans/page__p__405557#entry405557

Tulipe Noire and BSAR are similar colors, but very different performing inks. BSAR shading is more dramatic and of course, exhibits the "black swan" effect.

I'd say it's a completely different color altogether.

http://www.fountainp...557#entry405557

Yeah ... they sure look like two different colors in the scan to me, also.

Update 8/9/11

Invoices up to date- If you ordered ink and did not get an invoice please let me know fpnadmin@gmail.com

*Unpaid orders after two weeks will be cancelled and the ink will return to available stock.*

4.5 oz Bottles of Galileo Manuscript Brown = SOLD OUT

Remaining 4.5 oz Bottles of Dumas Tulipe Noire = 8

Paid orders as of 9am EDT today will be shipped today.

Rec'd my Tulipe Noire this week. Very pretty lavendar color with some red tones.

Sheaffer Targa - Parker Penman Sapphire----- Luoshi - Silk Road Green

Twsbi - Noodler's North African Violet-----Lamy Vista - Noodler's Marine Green

WTB Lamy Terracotta and Savannah, Sweden LE, Japan LE

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/BrownEyedGirl248/Avatars/InkDrop.jpgMember since 1-28-11