The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Edmonton - Wildrose Antique Show and Sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Keith with a capital K

Keith with a capital K

Illigitemi Non Carborundum

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 17:13

The Wild Rose Antique Club Show and Sale is an event that brings together up to 600 vendors from Alberta, Western Canada, and the Northwestern United States.

The show runs on Saturday and Sunday, April 16 & 17, 2005.

I do believe that I will be there along with Kent and George (rhr) and would be interested in hearing from or meet any others who might consider attending what is usually an excellent show that does seem to have it's fair share of vintage pens in the various booths and displays. It's nothing like a full blown pen show but until we organize one of those, it's an event that should not be missed.

Edited by Keith with a capital K, 06 April 2005 - 17:15.

Please visit http://members.shaw.ca/feynn/
Please direct repair inquiries to capitalpen@shaw.ca

Sponsored Content

#2 rowdy

rowdy

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 02:03

Keith;

Regrets, won't be able to make the show on those dates. Got some family stuff going on. I thought it would have been the last week of April like last year.

Catch ya later

Rowdy(Kent)

#3 Keith with a capital K

Keith with a capital K

Illigitemi Non Carborundum

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 14:42

Well that's what we would call a bummer... who is going to keep me out of trouble now?

I should keep your cel number handy in case I find anything that you might be interested in...

I am thinking that George is going to be there but by posting here he would lose his 100% posting rate in the history forum... LOL.
Please visit http://members.shaw.ca/feynn/
Please direct repair inquiries to capitalpen@shaw.ca

Sponsored Content

|