Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Hong Qiang 621
Posted 12 June 2011 - 14:57
here's a bunch of lines drawn on a paper towel.
TOP TO BOTTOM
Parker Vac Major
---Hong Qiang 621
Noodler's piston pen
Edited by watch_art, 12 June 2011 - 14:58.
Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:12
A few months back watch_art reviewed another of my pens (GUI GUAN 515) but felt the GUI GUAN's cap
turned too easily for his tastes. Thus, when I found these 'hex' pens, on which the cap can not spin, I thought of him.
I have been carrying one of these around for about one month now. The anodized aluminum body, so far, shows no signs of scratching or denting. The end caps and section, by the way, are chrome plated brass.
Watch_art makes an interesting point when he suggests that, had he not been able to confront one 'in the flesh' he wouldn't have paid any attention to it. Sometimes 1 palpation is worth 1,000 pictures.
That's why I'm particularly grateful to watch_art, and several other kind FPN members, who share their experiences, with these little Chinese orphans, with the rest of the FPN community.