The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Italix 'parsons' Essential' Fountain Pen.

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#401 inkeverywhere

inkeverywhere

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:59

How very weird, I went onto Mr Pen's website just a couple of days ago and what I saw that day was completely different. Just been on only two minutes or so ago and it was back to what I remembered it as. Thank goodness, it would be ashame to see this great pen disappear.

Greg

"may our fingers remain ink stained"

Sponsored Content

#402 pjford

pjford

Italix at MrPen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:32

Our server went down at the weekend and what appeared was the website we had ten years ago, yes I have no idea either. We use a dedicated server to avoid down time so it does not happen often but this time it dropped off a cliff. At the age of seventy one I will in the next few years be looking to sell my beloved Italix Pen Company and MrPen, but not yet. We now offer eleven ranges of pens, several colours and export around the globe.  Peter Ford at MrPen

flowlittle.png                    www.mrpen.co.uk

#403 inkeverywhere

inkeverywhere

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:13

Thanks for this info Peter, I thought my senility was out of control for a while. Bought my Parson's Essential late last year and have not stopped using it. Thanks for a great pen and service of the same standard.

Greg

"may our fingers remain ink stained"

Sponsored Content

|