Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
1944 Parker Vacumatic Major (Handwritten)
Posted 20 May 2011 - 23:32
Although the barrel has ambered, it's still clear enough to see the ink level.
This is my first review, and it probably shows. I didn't talk much about technical aspects because I have no idea what they are, and I'm sure there are people on FPN who do and can explain it much more accurately than I can. Please let me know what I can do to improve to be useful to other readers!
Posted 20 May 2011 - 23:56
Posted 20 May 2011 - 23:58
I have one of these (down from 3) and I LOVE it. It's one I don't think I'll ever be able to part with except for emergency situations of course. The nib is just... just nearly perfect.
Posted 21 May 2011 - 00:19
Im a 51 kind of guy but I am often tempted by these gorgeous pens.
The smart money is on you being wrong.
Posted 21 May 2011 - 00:34
Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:25
Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:42
An Azure Blue was my very first Vac a few months ago. Within a very short time I also had Vacs in brown, green, and gray. I'm still looking for a nice burgundy.
Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:41
Thanks for the review, your handwriting is very aesthetic.
Parker VS (rust)
Parker "51" aerometric (navy grey)
Sheaffer Snorkel Saratoga (burgundy)
Sheaffer Imperial IV Touchdown (green)
Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:16
Life is like Chinatown signage, its cluttering, confusing but everything that you need is there, just have to look harder....
Posted 28 December 2011 - 18:04
that's have mine for one day and looking for another one to collection
nice review, but be aware its hard to just have one of these vacumatics.