Wtb: Pelikan M1000

bjcmatthews

I was kayaking out on the river, and saw a few pelikans flying over head.

I thought to myself, what would a thousand pelikans look like?

The internet showed me a picture of a thousand pelikans, which unusually resembles a big fountain pen.

I would like to buy one of these bizarre things, but don't have the money to buy a brand-spanking new one. I don't mind not being spanked by a new pen, so I thought I'd see if anyone has one for sale?

In regards to condition, as long as the pen has been well looked after, I'll consider it.

If you have one you want to let back into the wild, please email me a few pics to (and a price you'd like for it):

bjcmatthews@gmail.com

Regards,

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bjcmatthews

• Inka

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: No worries, bought a new one:D

Congrats, on your new M1000 pen!

I was debating offering to sell you my gently used M1000 with a Medium-Stub nib for a low price, before putting it up for sale later.

I kept putting off the offer, thinking that shipping/ tracking/ insurance from Florida to Australia would have made it ridiculously expensive.

New is better than used anyway, even though my used M1000 looks new I don't have the original box or paperwork, no warranty on used either.

Be sure to come back and post your opinions, perhaps a mini-review, pics too if you can.

“I view my fountain pens & inks as an artist might view their brushes and paints.

They flow across paper as a brush to canvas, transforming my thoughts into words and my words into art.

There is nothing else like it; the art of writing and the painting of words!”

~Inka~ [scott]; 5 October, 2009