Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:56
I filled it with my newly acquired Private Reserve DC Superhow Blue. I really love the color.
The pen is a surprise to me. I expected plastic of somekind but it is metal and has a real heft to it but it is petite. I put that there as a warning for large handed pen users. Posting extends it, but I dislike posting as I am worried it marks the barrel.
I really didn't expect it to look as nice as it does. I think it is quite pretty and I don't see many that have the sleek point.
I was really impressed with how smoothly it writes. Just like butter. I have come away from an obsession with M and broader and am starting to like these finer writers. The hooded little nib is very nice. It is a cartridge filler (this one came with it's own cartridge, firm fitting).
All in all, I could not be happy with this little $15.00 purchase. It will be one of my daily writers.
Feline Diabetes is a treatable condition.
Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:50
Posted 29 April 2011 - 18:23
Posted 01 May 2011 - 15:30
Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:27
Parker VS (rust)
Parker "51" aerometric (navy grey)
Sheaffer Snorkel Saratoga (burgundy)
Sheaffer Imperial IV Touchdown (green)