|***** The FPN Admin Team *****|
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Needed: Lamy 2000 Parts
Posted 28 April 2011 - 23:35
The nib feed gasket. (I lost mine)
A plunger feed screw.(Some of the teeth on mine are broken off)
The soft rubber plunger head. (Mine won't stay on the feed screw and I can't fill the pen properly)
A clip ear ring. (I want to modify my pen to have a clip at the rear part, so that when I post the cap, it stays on)
I'd also be interested in the forward section of an L2K rollerball (preferably with the ear clip included) I want to try modifying an L2k fp into an fp brush.
Senator 721 piston filler.
Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:42
Send your pen in for repair of the damaged piston shaft ($7.50 total charge for the repair and return shipping). You only have to pay for any missing parts. Damaged parts are replaced for free, except for the nib.
The new piston design with the soft rubber head requires silicone lubrication of the inner barrel surface, or else the head pops off when retracting the piston.
As for your idea of putting the clutch ring on the end of the barrel (I assume between the blind cap and the barrel end), I don't think that will work. And, if you wreck your pen trying it, Lamy likely will not fix it for you (intentional damage).
Edited by KarlBarndt, 29 April 2011 - 02:44.
100% dedicated to making deals better for everyone! And it's FREE!