The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Wtt: Sailor Realo For Pilot 823

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 blopplop

blopplop

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 20:44

Okay, call me crazy, but I've decided I like the Pliot 823's better than Sailor's. Here's your chance for a trade where you will benefit from my mistake.

I just purchased a brand new Sailor Realo 911 piston fill; sent it off to Greg Minuskin for a .9mm retip. It writes wet, smooth and it's wonderful. But I just don't like the feel of sailor as much as Pilot.

So, I would like to trade my Sailor for your Amber color Pilot 823 with a broad or medium nib. Your pen must be in new to excellent shape with excellent flow. In terms of dollar to dollar, you'll be making out big time.

Okay, let's trade.

Oh yea, I have original box, papers, etc... I'll even include the original receipt for warranty purposes.

Dave

p.s. here's some pic's from Greg of the nib.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by blopplop, 29 April 2011 - 03:21.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
http://www.the-highw..._questions.html

Posted Image

Sponsored Content

#2 blopplop

blopplop

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 22:16

Someone offered to trade me a smoke color 823. I'd prefer an amber one but I may take the trade and then see if someone wants to trade an amber for a smoke.

So one last time-- ANYONE HAVE AN AMBER w/a med or broad nib they want to trade for this Sailor?

Blessings,
Dave
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
http://www.the-highw..._questions.html

Posted Image

#3 zenshrink

zenshrink

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 16:30

I have a smoke with a broad nib. Mint condition. I don't know what kind of nib the other one has.

Sponsored Content

|