Jump to content

The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies


W T B - Parker 51 Vac Plastic Plunger

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 777


    Donor Pen

  • Member - Gold

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,021 posts
  • Location:Big Sandy, Tennessee
  • Flag:

Posted 27 April 2011 - 00:12

Hello all,

I need the plastic plunger for the filler unit of a vac fill parker 51. Just the plastic plunger piece... Please PM me if you have one. If you do have a whole filling unit and you want to sell it whole PM me also and I'll take a look at it.



Need a pen repaired or a nib re-ground? I'd love to help you out.

Posted Image

Colossians 3:17 - And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content