The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Make Me An Offer For Trading My Parker Duofold Centennial Lapis Lazuli Fp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Korybas

Korybas

The pen is the tongue of the mind

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 April 2011 - 14:13

Hello all!

Some time ago I purchased from an Australian pen shop a Parker Duofold Centennial Lapis Lazuli FP, with a F nib.

The pen was never inked and it came without a box. Has a converter. Pen is in mint condition with no blemishes or scratches that I can see.

Initially, I thought about selling it here on FPN, but on second thought I would rather trade it for another FP of similar quality.

So, anyone can propose anything?

Aris

P.S. Some photos...

Edited by Korybas, 26 April 2011 - 14:16.

Posted Image

Sponsored Content

#2 sdonahue

sdonahue

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 17:37

Hi.
I have one in Black and Pearl(made in UK) XF.

#3 andyk

andyk

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,608 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 May 2011 - 18:54

Hi,

What sort of pens are you interested in, similar size, smaller any particular brands?

Give us a clue and you might get more offers. I am interested but not sure what I might offer without some clues.

Andy

Edited by andyk, 05 May 2011 - 18:55.

#4 Korybas

Korybas

The pen is the tongue of the mind

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 May 2011 - 13:10

OOps, I am very sorry for not being very specific! :headsmack:

I am looking for a fountain pen only, preferably a smooth B wet nib or a smooth B wet Italic nib. If the nibs has some flex, so much the better. Kind of similar in size, but I am not too picky about that...

Of course the pen must be in fine condition, as is my own. Mine is an un-inked pen, but of course I do not expect that! As long as the pen writes smoothly, wet and well and it was treated with care, then I am ok with that!

As of brands, I think Stipula (esp. with the Titanium smooth Nib) and Mont Blanc would be optimal, but I am not too picky on that either!

Edited by Korybas, 06 May 2011 - 13:16.

Posted Image

Sponsored Content

|