Visconti Homo Sapiens - Medium Nib - Like New

Sleepy

So I originally had a 1.3 stub, exchanged for a medium as the stub was too wide for me. Now I find that the pen is just a bit too big for me to write comfortably with for any length of time. My main writer currently is a Sailor professional gear Demonstrator and that is a great size for me. This pen is in as new condition being less than a week old so hopefully someone will love this pen as much as I wanted to.

Comes with box and papers, cd, cleaning cloth. Also has the initials JA in my pen system on the cap but will come with the standard visconti cap decoration in the unthinkable event that your initials don't match mine.

What would I like in trade? Well, preferably a single modern pen of approximately equivalent value. I love my professional gear so another Japanese would be great, some sort of pilot custom maybe. I'm open to offers of anything though.

Will update with pictures later on or tomorrow (when I sort out camera!).

PM or email joe.austen@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sleepy

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures:

Apologies for poor quality (smartphone camera isn't so smart), I'm having issues with my camera which I'm currently trying to fix. I'll upload better pictures when I fix it.

fpn_1303823600__vhs1.jpg

fpn_1303823643__vhs4.jpg

fpn_1303823630__vhs3.jpg

fpn_1303823615__vhs2.jpg

fpn_1303823651__vhswriting.jpg

Man I wish you hadn't traded from the 1.3mm stub, 'because that is the nib I've been looking for. I noticed your other posting when you were deciding about having it ground vs. sending it for a nib exchange, and I never got a chance to contact you before you made a decision. Shoot. Well, good luck with the trade!

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

Man I wish you hadn't traded from the 1.3mm stub, 'because that is the nib I've been looking for. I noticed your other posting when you were deciding about having it ground vs. sending it for a nib exchange, and I never got a chance to contact you before you made a decision. Shoot. Well, good luck with the trade!

Sorry! I was expecting to keep the pen with a narrower nib but it's just not a good fit for my hand. I hope you find someone to trade a 1.3 stub with, it's certainly a nice nib!

Traded. Thank you to everyone for your offers. I feel I've gotten a good deal in terms of pens that I will get a lot of pleasure and use from.

:thumbup: