Need A Pelikan 200, 400, Or 600 Ef

miker107

Hello fellow FP'ers, I have a friend who is expressing interest in fountain pens after I showed him my Pelikan 205 that I've owned for about a year now. He says he would like either a 200, 400, or 600 with an extra fine nib after seeing these pens in a catalog someone gave him. I told him I would check with you guys before purchasing from a catalog to see if anyone has a good deal on any of the models mentioned.

Thanks

"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son a propitiation for our sins." 1 John 5:10 (Darby translation)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miker107

• professionaldilettante

• esterbex

Top Posters In This Topic

Check Printhardcopy here. May be a hair above others, but the service is good. He's a one man band, and for that, I don't mind a little overhead if it means he can put a roof over his head and food on his table.

The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.

Blaise Pascal

fpn_1336709688__pen_01.jpg

Tell me about any of your new pens and help with fountain pen quality control research!

+1 for Printhardcopy!

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

Thanks for that tip guys. I might check with printhardcopy for a pen for myself since my friend already purchased a couple of 205's from fahrneyspens online.

"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son a propitiation for our sins." 1 John 5:10 (Darby translation)