FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Kaweco Dia-Chrome Black Classic
Posted 21 April 2011 - 13:22
Edited by somnath1077, 21 April 2011 - 13:26.
Posted 21 April 2011 - 22:37
Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:44
Interesting review. How large is the pen (compared to a Lamy Safari, for instance)? Can it be converted to an eye-dropper pen?
the dia is smaller than safari.
It is designed like a Kaweco vintage classic pen.
No it cannot be used as an eyedropper as there are metallic threads inside the barrel.
It can only use the converter or cartridge.
If you are looking for the classic Kaweco and can be used as eyedropper i would propose the Kaweco student
Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:28
Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:18
Posted 03 September 2011 - 13:48
Conforming to my information there was a uge pause of production...
Posted 06 July 2013 - 16:19
After seeing the review, I could help but pull the trigger on my own Dia. Cult Pens still has them on close out for about $105US. Looking forward to its arrival.