Edited by pb2, 15 April 2011 - 02:53.
Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Add More Wow! To Your Twisbi
Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:27
Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:52
Very nice. Do you have some extra nibs on hand or do we need to purchase them prior to sending them your way?
I actually have one extra nib ... But it would be better for you to send your pen or even just your nib. That's a $35 fee plus $5 postage US.
To purchase my extra nib would be $20 more. What ever seems good to you is fine.
Below is info for anyone who would like.
Thank you ~
Dear Fountain Pen Friend J,
1. Please package securely ~ Bubble Wrap in a PrioritySmall Flat Rate tapedBox is good. Envelopes are notsafe.
2. Please empty your pens and rinsethem out. Ink often leaves a mess in the mailer that can stain your pens.
Ship to: PendletonBrown
6941 Dickerson Rd
Advance PayPal payment for "goods"will expedite your return. Its quicker to print a label and you get atracking number. J
My PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
$35 for Pendleton Point nib modifying ~ CI (morecrisp), or"Elegant Stub" (more smooth) F, M or B. Straight or oblique.
USPS Shipping Cost: $5 for as many items asyou send. International is $14 dollars. Insurance is optional.
Please copy/paste and print out theform below, and ship it with the pen/s. One slip for 2 or 3 pens is OK as long as the instructionsare clear for each pen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------(cuton dotted line ~ thanks!)---------------------------------
Pendleton Point ~ Smooth, Crisp, Elegant, Custom Nibs
FPNname (if applicable):_______________
Pen(s)make & model, / Color / DesiredNib Modifications, repairs, etc.:
Posted 16 April 2011 - 19:17
Is that the new B nib for the TWSBI?
~ C.S. Lewis
Posted 17 April 2011 - 22:16
This is kind of off topic but what ink is that??
That is Waterman's BlueBlack . My "go-to" nib~work ink for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is the color which I find attractive.
Thanks for asking.
Posted 17 April 2011 - 22:20
That is sharp looking Pendleton!
Is that the new B nib for the TWSBI?
Good eye! ...and g'day (in case you are from the land down under) = ]
It was the new B ... now it is the new B with PPCI tee-hee. Actually a hybrid between my CI & Butter~line Elegant Stub.
Coming on the FP cruise to Alaska?
Edited by pb2, 17 April 2011 - 22:22.