Pelikan M1000 O3B Near Mint Green Stripe

pajaro

I have a Pelikan M1000, green stripe barrel, with O3B nib and an extra nib, OM. Will consider trade for one or more better Parker 51s.

Looking for a pen or pens in nice condition and less common. Not looking for user-grade pens, in other words, not looking for pens with a lot of battle damage, heavy use, brassing or such wear and tear.

Also have a Pelikan M800 green-striped barrel pen in very nice condition with a fine nib.

And a Pelikan K400 green stripe ballpoint I contemplated using with these pens.

No mismatched pens and caps. No dented caps, 51 smiles. No unsightly scratches on barrels.

If I don't find something here that turns me on. I will sell the Pelikans on ebay when I get around to it, and then play ebay roulette.

PM or email to pmcgurin1 AT msn dOT com.

Edited to add: I have several nice user P51s with nibs from XF, F, F-M, M, B, BB stub.

I have colors in plum, midnight blue, teal, cocoa, English burgundy, burgundy, navy gray, dove gray (vac), and multiples of most. Have demis in most colors as well.

Not necessarily looking for big broad nib pens.

Kind of interested in NOS pens, WW II era nice pens.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by pajaro

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pajaro

• Daniele

• jlepens

• Dplp1

email sent.

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

I would like to clarify something. I am fairly sure I can sell the M1000 for $275, the OM nib for $75 and the M800 for about $250. So, I am looking to trade for pens worth said amounts, one for one, each about the same value.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."

Still available.

I've some 51s: all GF (Custom, USA and UK), black, teal - all aerometric. Vacumatic: cedar blue. If you are interested, please let me know.

Best regards

Edited by Daniele

When I posted this I had no preconceived ideas of what I was looking for, but I do have some general preferences. I generally try to avoid black pens.

I would like an aerometric P51 in green or red or cocoa in near-mint to NOS condition, or with an unusual cap and in nice condition or a flighter, or a set, whatever is of equal value to what I am offering. If neccessary a couple of nice pens to make up an equal value trade. I am not optimistic that anyone will want to part with the kind of pens I want, so I expect to have to sell the Pelikans. I am not interested in trying other brands or Parkers other than 51s.

Basically at my age I am looking for the last pen or pens I plan to acquire, and I want them to be nice, sort of capping off the pen accumulating experience. When I get the pen(s) I will unload the rest of the non-Parker 51 and non Montblanc stuff I have and cease to be caught up in the hysteria of pen collecting. I certainly hope.

To those who have made offers, I thank you and appreciate that you were willing to let go of some really nice pens, but they weren't in colors I would keep, so I am sorry and hope you weren't offended in any way.

Edit to add: I have decided to sell the pens and am withdrawing the trade offer.

Edited by pajaro