FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Pure Maple Syrup
Posted 30 March 2011 - 13:09
My sister and her family are a small dairy farm in Cooperstown NY where they make Pure Maple Syrup. I helped them create a simple website to help them sell maple syrup on the internet.
If you love REAL Pure Maple Syrup like I do, give them a try. I have been enjoying their syrup for the past 14 years... yummy. Visit them at http://www.ringwoodfarmsmaplesyrup.com to learn more.
P.S. If you place an order, PM me your order number and I will mail you 3 fountain pen decals at NO CHARGE as a thank you. You can see the fountain pen decal here http://www.fountainp..._1#entry1698977 .
Posted 31 March 2011 - 16:21
Posted 01 April 2011 - 13:28
Thanks for the great response and questions from everyone.
I spoke with my sister this morning, they typically do not run out of syrup. If they get close to selling out it would probably be close to when next years sapping season would start.
So in a round about way I'm saying... yes it is all year sales of syrup until they sellout and start producing again the next sapping season.
Posted 01 April 2011 - 14:13
Posted 10 April 2011 - 23:55
I see by the Topic Views that there is interest in my Sister's families syrup.
What can I do to sweeten the offer?
P.S. If you do not like using Google Checkout, they also accept check/money-order and I will also be putting up a PayPal buy page by 4/13 too. Thanks for your interest.
Edited by nmprofessional, 11 April 2011 - 01:36.
Posted 04 May 2011 - 21:47
Can you send some, by rowboat, to Spain?