The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Russian Penpal?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lingling

lingling

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:16

Hi all~

Recently, I've started attending Russian language class, in hopes that one day, I would be able to visit Russia and speak Russian fluently. For quite some time, I have been interested in Russian history, the language,and would love to have a Russain penpal!

Granted, I still a beginner at Russian so majority of the letter would be in English, but still, I'll love to know more about Russia!

If you're interested, please PM me~

Спасибо!
Кэролайн (Сaroline)
Posted Image

Sponsored Content

#2 Santak

Santak

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 22:03

Hi all~

Recently, I've started attending Russian language class, in hopes that one day, I would be able to visit Russia and speak Russian fluently. For quite some time, I have been interested in Russian history, the language,and would love to have a Russain penpal!

Granted, I still a beginner at Russian so majority of the letter would be in English, but still, I'll love to know more about Russia!

If you're interested, please PM me~

Спасибо!
Кэролайн (Сaroline)

Russian is my mother language, I can help you to learn it. If you have any problem in Russian language, feel free to contact me at the Skype: antinational , or just send to me a message in this forum.

Sponsored Content

|