Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Danitrio Densho Raw Ebonite With Flexy Fine Nib
Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:28
I didn't like the nib initially, but it is growing on me. I just had to find
the sweet spot and now this thing sings. My official journal writing pen.
Now, as far as value, can you put a value on owning a work of art? And, according
to Kevin, the gentleman who made these is now deceased. So, no more are likely
to be made. So, value is potentially quite a bit greater now.
Posted 10 May 2011 - 13:05
Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:27
Posted 16 July 2012 - 18:11
Been using it for a variety of purposes for the last year and several observations:
1.it still rocks on clairefontaine, and i use it in my exacompta journal in church every sunday. plays nice with most inks
2.nib is scratchy and will accumulate paper fibers on cheap paper and become a BB nib.
3.the flow control is cool, and will literally allow you to go from sahara desert to amazon river with several twists.
4.i do not like the flexi nib. i am thinking about seeing if someone would be able to turn it into something more suitable for me. i would really like one of binder's ItalliFine (or perhaps if he could do it, a StubiFine) nibs. also, more smoothness and consistent flow for my signatures.
Posted 28 July 2012 - 13:49
Edited by georges zaslavsky, 28 July 2012 - 13:49.
Posted 05 August 2012 - 19:56