FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Edison Extended Pearl Bulb Filler
Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:09
Now I opted for an ebonite pen. This is my first ebonite, and I am anxious to see if the reputation lives up to the hype of this material. I opted for an 18k 0.9mm Cursive Italic. It has lovely line variation. Its a tad toothy for me, but Im gonna give it a go for a week and if its bothering me, Brian stands behind his product. The section that holds that cap to the bulb filler is almost seamless to the main body. I opted for a smokey/transparent window in order so that I can see the ink level. Brian's bulb fillers hold a tremendous amount of ink. This will definitely be used for the next week straight. In that time we will get to know one another. I highly recommend Brian's products, and would encourage anyone on the fence at least sending him an email.
Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:16
You got a lovely pen. Enjoy it in good health.
Please let us know your feeling after using it for a week!
Posted 24 March 2011 - 21:18
Stunning pen. Love the matte finish and fuzzy ink window.
Posted 24 March 2011 - 21:27
Shotokan Karate: Respect, Etiquette, Discipline, Perseverance
Posted 24 March 2011 - 21:32
Posted 24 March 2011 - 22:19
I hear people complain in other threads about huge steps from barrel to the section, but this pen has a huge step and I've never heard anybody complain. It must not be that big of a deal.
It's a fairly big deal to me. I only use my Pearls for short stretches because of the step. It's why I made sure to buy a Herald as my third Edison. Brian makes a pen for everyone.
Posted 24 March 2011 - 22:33
But now I understand what people mean when they talk about the large step from barrel to section.