My Personal Pocket Notebook

I used mine in a meeting today (the kind that just requires writing down key thoughts / ideas / memos). Perfect :)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ctf

• jimhughes

• jniforat

• CatBookMom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man if it only had dot grid - I'd be broke.

My haiku:

Fountain pens seem to

Be extremely addicting.

I keep on buying.

Hi, I just came across this post, the last entry of which is more than two months old. I'd really like to buy your notebook. Please let me know how I can do this. I'm very interested to know if you have a ruled version and have included page numbering in your notebook. Thanks for your time. best wishes, Arjuna

Hi, I just came across this post, the last entry of which is more than two months old. I'd really like to buy your notebook. Please let me know how I can do this. I'm very interested to know if you have a ruled version and have included page numbering in your notebook. Thanks for your time. best wishes, Arjuna

Hi Arjuna,

The Hitlist will be available for sale at hitlistbooks.com. the webstore is almost complete. we are meeting Monday evening to go over the last details and some shipping/packaging ideas to keep the shipping cost as low as possible with the books not being damaged in transit. Also we are waiting now for approval from our bank who will handle the secure credit card transactions. This process usually takes 2 weeks. as soon as the site is operational I will let everyone know.

I am considering (in the future) lines, dots and grids however for the time being I decided to stay with blank pages.

CTF

Is the paper fountain pen friendly?

:roflmho:

“Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down.” Jimmy Durante quotes (American Comedian, Pianist and Singer, 1893-1980)

What is the cost of a Visa transaction compared to a Paypal transaction? Would the extra potential sales by Paypal combined with not paying a Visa fee offset?

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

-----

Common sense isn't "right wing" unless you are too far to the left.

-----

www.ebookgab.com for all readers of ebooks

What is the cost of a Visa transaction compared to a Paypal transaction? Would the extra potential sales by Paypal combined with not paying a Visa fee offset?

Hi LDB415,

The pay pal fees are higher and I believe there is a waiting period to receive the proceeds after the sale. At the webstore we will be able to process VISA, Mastercard and Debit. our current financial institution uses moneris for the secure transactions. I really hope prospective buyers will find the webstore a good experience.

CTF

I received my sample last week (thanks CTF!) and it's really a high quality product. I just wish there was a lined version. Because the paper is so heavy (heavy is good), the trick of using a lined sheet underneath the page for guidelines doesn't work for me.

Hi LDB415,

The pay pal fees are higher and I believe there is a waiting period to receive the proceeds after the sale. At the webstore we will be able to process VISA, Mastercard and Debit. our current financial institution uses moneris for the secure transactions. I really hope prospective buyers will find the webstore a good experience.

CTF

The fee's are probably higher but the waiting period is nil if you take credit or instant bank transfers and use their debit card. The waiting comes into play with eChecks and transferring the money to your bank account.

The cover colour and design of Hitlist is very attractive & the cover notch is a neat innovation.

I am considering (in the future) lines, dots and grids however for the time being I decided to stay with blank pages.

CTF

I hope you also consider something like Doane Papers Grid+lines style but unlike his notebooks retain the red margin in the

notebook size paper.

http://doanepaper.com/

sinistral hypergraphica - a slurry of ink

what a great way around the market place classifieds... just start a thread, and review it... love it!!!

Still a fan of the Clairefontaine life unplugged pocketsized duos, but they only come lined for now... which you can get 6 notebooks for $25 shipped of them and a higher page count.

But the Hitlist looks like a nice notebook from the reviews I have seen....

Edited by farseer911

A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out.

http://clipart.usscouts.org/library/BSA_Character_Counts/thumbnails/cub_scouts_char_counts_co.giffpn_1364474496__woundedwarriorlogo03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning FPN!

I am happy to report that the Hitlistbooks.com webstore is now live for those of you who wish to purchase their own Hitlist's.

You can access the information in the classifieds under "Paper and Pen Paraphernalia".

On a somewhat frustrated note Canada Post is on strike so delivery times will be longer than what is posted in the webstore. I have heard that regular operations are expected to resume by Monday if not sooner. I will update this thread when I hear more.

Thanks to all members that have made this a fun experience, I hope to follow the same format in testing future Hitlist products!

CTF

These really are a superb little book, but being in the UK I am not prepared to pay $10 per pack delivery. My freebie is so far doing well in my work pocket with normal daily 'hammer' when used and me bending down, etc.

But I can find similar books here that will have to do without the delivery charges.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

I wanted to update members waiting for the Canada Post strike to end that Canada Post is starting back to normal operations today. I will update the classifieds Ad as well.

Thank you for you patience.

CTF

Hi Folks,

I wanted to update members waiting for the Canada Post strike to end that Canada Post is starting back to normal operations today. I will update the classifieds Ad as well.

Thank you for you patience.

CTF

Just placed my order! :thumbup:

==================

Hmmm 3 5/8... I have a rhodia that is right on 3" and it barely fits in my shirt pocket. So 3 5/8's wouldn't fit... Is it not

intended for shirt pockets?

Okay, I'll bite:

What is the size? Format (lined/quad/blank)? Binding? Number of pages? Paper quality? Cover material and color?

Hi Psychdude,

Thanks for being the first to ask a question!

The size is 3 5/8 x 5 3/4. For rest of your questions please see my reply's to the other posts.

If you send email me your address I will mail you a book. As I mentioned they are in production now and should be ready to mail out in 2 weeks.

CTF

========

Hi Skyppere,

The size is actually 3.5, I originally planned the width and height to be a tad larger than most pocket notebooks then decided to keep the width at 3.5 for pockets.

I either carry mine in my suit jacket pocket or shirt pocket on more casual days to the office. My shirt pockets may be larger than others though.

CTF

==================

Hmmm 3 5/8... I have a rhodia that is right on 3" and it barely fits in my shirt pocket. So 3 5/8's wouldn't fit... Is it not

intended for shirt pockets?

Okay, I'll bite:

What is the size? Format (lined/quad/blank)? Binding? Number of pages? Paper quality? Cover material and color?

Hi Psychdude,

Thanks for being the first to ask a question!

The size is 3 5/8 x 5 3/4. For rest of your questions please see my reply's to the other posts.

If you send email me your address I will mail you a book. As I mentioned they are in production now and should be ready to mail out in 2 weeks.

CTF

========