Modern Visconti's, Vintage Waterman Ink-Vue, Parkers, Sheaffer and Conway Stewart

onedumbtrucker

I have been putting this off for too long but the time has come to make room for some new pens in my collection.

-First firm PM takes it or email to ddickoc600_at_rogers_dot_com.

-Shipping with tracking to Canada/CONUS is included in the price, shipping International will be extra at cost. Pens will ship from Ontario Canada.

-I will accept Paypal (ddickoc600_at_rogers_dot_com), cheque or money order but with cheque and money order pens will not ship untill payment has cleared.

-If you are not 100% satisfied return the pen for 100% refund.

-Feel free to ask questions or request more info/pictures/writing samples. Sorry if I am a bit slow to respond, I am generally working all my waking hours.

1) Visconti Homo Sapiens with 1.3mm Broad Stub 23k Palladium Dreamtouch nib. This pen is as near mint as can be. It has been filled 3 times and writes beautifully smooth. Includes inner and outer boxes and Visconti booklet (no DVD) - $425 USD

post-41660-0-43786000-1300385891.jpg

2) Visconti Voyager Kaleido in Black "Acryloid". This is a beautiful plastic with a slight metallic glitter and is also very near mint. The nib is an exceptionally smooth Medium two tone 18K in the newer design. Includes boxes and papers - $235 USD

post-41660-0-21605400-1300385909.jpg

3) Watermans Ink-Vue in the Silver Ray pattern. This pen has been completely restored with a proper Ink-Vue diaphragm and fills with that smooth action I love about Ink-Vues. Has the original Red keyhole nib which is a very smooth fine-medium. The trim has virtually no brassing or wear but the often missing "Ideal" globe at the base of the barrel has been replaced with a high quality reproduction. - $245 USD

post-41660-0-15628400-1300385925.jpg

4) Conway Stewart 84 in gold veined green marble. This pen is in beautiful condition and has one of the smoothest fine nibs I have ever used. - $115 USD

post-41660-0-10741200-1300385954.jpg

5) Parker Vacumatic Debutante in burgundy. This pen is a 1st generation with the original striped section, striped double jewels, two tone nib and has amazingly clarity of the body, virtually no ambering at all. Trim is excellent with barely a hint of wear or brassing. Body is monogrammed "MADGE F. TEAL" - $125 USD

post-41660-0-26210600-1300385977.jpg

6) Parker Shadowwave pencil in burgundy. Pencil is in excellent condition though I am not sure what size fountain pen it would match - $30 USD

post-41660-0-01956200-1300460092.jpg

7) Sheaffer Imperial Touchdown filler Pen and Pencil set in burgundy. Both are in excellent working condition, the pen has been completely service with all seals and sac replaced. No brassing whatsoever, the only flaw is one small ding (approx 0.9mm) in the back of the FP cap. Box included - $110 USD

post-41660-0-84339600-1300386203.jpg

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to look,

Dan

post-41660-0-77823800-1300386009.jpg

Edited by onedumbtrucker

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." Douglas Adams

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onedumbtrucker

• DrA

• professionaldilettante

• revbyrd1

Been looking for a burgundy shadow wave pencil - could you post the picture - the deb seems to have got u there twice! Cheers, Mark

Parker Shadow Wave pencil on hold pending payment.

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." Douglas Adams

Shadow Wave pencil is sold.

All others are still available.

PRICE DROP !!!

Homo Sapiens $400 USD

Voyager Kaleido $215 USD

Ink-Vue $215 USD

CS 84 $105 USD

Parker Vac $105 USD

Sheaffer Imperial $95 USD

PRICE DROP !!!

Homo Sapiens $400 USD

Voyager Kaleido $215 USD

Ink-Vue $215 USD

CS 84 $105 USD

Parker Vac $105 USD

pm SENT FOR HOMOSAPIENS

The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.

Blaise Pascal

fpn_1336709688__pen_01.jpg

Tell me about any of your new pens and help with fountain pen quality control research!

PRICE DROP !!!

Homo Sapiens $400 USD

Voyager Kaleido $215 USD

Ink-Vue $215 USD

CS 84 $105 USD

Parker Vac $105 USD

pm SENT FOR HOMOSAPIENS

Homo Sapiens is still available.

The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.

Blaise Pascal

fpn_1336709688__pen_01.jpg

Tell me about any of your new pens and help with fountain pen quality control research!

Homo Sapiens on hold pending payment.

Homo Sapiens is sold.

PRICE DROP !!!

How about this. I have cut out the included shipping and dropped prices to the bare minimum. I will ship at cost wherever and however you want.

Voyager Kaleido $185 USD

Ink-Vue $185 USD

CS 84 $100 USD

Parker Vac $95 USD

Sheaffer Imperial $85 USD

I also have a couple Striped Duofold Pen and Pencil sets to post for sale. I can take some pics if you are interested.

Blue Striped Duofold FP & MP with case. Pen and Pencil are in near mint condition and the FP has the clearest barrel I have ever seen on the Striped Duofolds. Case is in good condition but has a circular area where it looks like the finish has melted off a bit. $245 USD

Red Striped Duofold FP & MP set, no case. Pen and Pencil are in near mint condition. Very good barrel clarity, not as good as the blue set but still very good. $225 USD

Cheers,

Dan

Visconti Voyager sold pending payment.

Burgundy Vac is sold.

Striped Duofolds are both sold.

Remaining;

Watermans Ink-Vue

Conway Stewart 84

Sheaffer Imperial

Visconti Voyager Kaleido is sold.

Sheaffer Imperial and Waterman's Ink-Vue are on hold pending payment.

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files