The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Brand New unopened Saguaro Wine Noodlers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 bjcmatthews

bjcmatthews

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 March 2011 - 23:14

I'm colour blind:D So really, it's my Dad's fault for telling me to choose a pink ink off the net for him. I thought Sag wine looked pink in all the pictures I looked at. Anyone got anything they would want to trade for this?? The pink I'm looking for is not a highlighter ink, but of the same colour as a pink texta highlighter.

i.e. the brightest pink that would still be readily legible for taking notes, instead of baking the retina like a neon sign:D

cheers lads

Sponsored Content

#2 niccig

niccig

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:17

I know this is an old thread- did you ever find a trade? I just got a bottle of PR Rose Rage, which on the swab looks like it will burn your retinas - but it doesn't :( If you're still looking, want to send writing samples to each other and see if we like the color?
Sample Request: I really really want to try Diamine Steel Blue. I will trade you samples!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 bjcmatthews

bjcmatthews

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:55

I know this is an old thread- did you ever find a trade? I just got a bottle of PR Rose Rage, which on the swab looks like it will burn your retinas - but it doesn't :( If you're still looking, want to send writing samples to each other and see if we like the color?

Sorry mate. I kept the ink my dad didn't want, and I love it. in poor lighting it looks terrible, but under bright lights the sag wine is a retina burning glowing pink, which I can't get enough of.

You should be able to get a decent trade from that ink on this site though.

Good luck

#4 niccig

niccig

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:51

Ok thanks :)
Sample Request: I really really want to try Diamine Steel Blue. I will trade you samples!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sponsored Content

|