The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Montblanc Watch For Sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 MontMozart

MontMozart

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 19:23

Hello FPNers,

Today, I have for sale or trade a ladies Montblanc Meisterstuck Watch. I know it isn't a pen, but it is by a pen manufacturer. Here are some details about the watch:
  • Model ID - 29008
  • PVD Finished Stainless Steel Case - looks gold plated to me
  • Considered small model - 7/8" in diameter
  • Domed mineral glass
  • Quartz movement with center seconds
  • Water resistant up to 30 meters (100 feet)
  • Black Calf Strap
  • Strap Buckle
  • Brand new battery just put in (after the pictures were taken) - it is keeping perfect time
  • Swiss Made
  • It is about 8" long from buckle to other end of strap
  • The second is actually gold in color even though it looks black in the picture
  • The numbers around the face are gold also, again I am not sure why they come up black in the picture

This is a beautiful little watch. It is in excellent condition. Any marks you see on the glass in the picture is just dust...the pictures were taken in SuperMacro mode on my camera, so the pictures are really zoomed in. You can see the serial number on the back of the watch...it is an authentic Montblanc watch - guaranteed!!!!! There are very minor surface marks on the back of the watch from normal use. The strap is really in good condition...used for sure, but you can barely tell, it almost lays perfectly flat - the leather is nice and black still and barely shows any signs of use.

I will now let the pictures do the talking:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I do not have the original box, but there is a guarantee card included with the purchase...I am not sure if that guarantee helps with MB or not, but it helps shows its authenticity.

This would be a great gift for yourself or for your wife, girlfriend, friend, whoever. Montblanc makes great watches, very prestigious and actually very beautiful, yet not overly flashy. The level of details in the watch are stunning.

Price: $375 (or best reasonable offer) including shipping (in USA only - Shipping international is $19 for International Priority)

I am also willing to trade the watch for Montblanc pen(s). I would be looking to get around $375 in value in the trade. Let me know what you would be willing to trade. I use all types of MB pens - fountain, ballpoints, fineliner, rollerball. I am most looking for a Mozart ballpoint with some kind of metal in it - sterling silver or one of the fancy stoned (lapis, malachite, platinum, etc.) Mozarts.

This is a great chance to get a high profile watch at a reasonable cost (check out the new prices of these watches - yikes)

If you have any questions or offers or you would like the watch, PM me.

Thanks,
Brian

Edited by MontMozart, 13 March 2011 - 19:26.

Sponsored Content

#2 MontMozart

MontMozart

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:36

The watch has been sold. Thank you FPN!!!!

#3 cjabbott

cjabbott

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:53

Ergh! Why didn't I see this sooner?!?
Wanted:
Indian Pens

#4 MontMozart

MontMozart

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 00:57

Keep checking back...I might have another MB watch to sell, it will be slightly more expensive, but it will be a larger size.

Thanks,
Brian

#5 cjabbott

cjabbott

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:09

I have a steel 144 that I might offer up in trade.
Wanted:
Indian Pens

Sponsored Content

|