FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
new member introduction
Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:10
Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:04
Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:14
Posted 03 November 2006 - 13:53
My manners are slipping
Usually I have the courtesy to welcome new members as quickly as possible. This week I'm afraid I've been 'off song'.
Welcome to FPN. I trust you'll enjoy it here - it is a friendly spot.
Posted 03 November 2006 - 21:29
INK (noun): A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic and water,
chiefly used to facilitate the infection of idiocy and promote intellectual crime.
(from The Devil's Dictionary, by Ambrose Bierce)
Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:33
"Like a prized watch, a good fountain pen is a trusted companion for life."
Posted 16 November 2006 - 12:15
I don't have any of those old pens left...tried bidding for a pen/pencil set from the 50's on ebay, but it was way more precious to someone else...and the photo looked suspect. I still remember the penmanship classes we were all subject to...Sister Mary Holywater trying to make us all write exactly the same way. I dreaded the static, but I guess the flow remained.
Posted 26 November 2006 - 09:45
I grew up in Thompson, Manitoba ("North of 55", as they like to say) and often travelled to Winnipeg with my parents. Can't say I've been through Morden, but I do know people from Carman and Morris!
Are there any pen shops in the Wpg area?
Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:22