Edited by Sagar_C, 10 March 2011 - 17:30.
FPN Quick Navigation
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Cheap Lamy Al-Stars
Posted 10 March 2011 - 17:14
Posted 10 March 2011 - 17:32
You need to go into the full editor to change the title.
All I see from that seller are ballet and teddy bear items.
Thanks for the trick.
Please go to the sold items (feedback page) and do a search for "Lamy". You may have to hit "200" items (at the bottom) per page before that.
Edited by Sagar_C, 10 March 2011 - 17:34.
Posted 10 March 2011 - 17:37
A seller that I use from the UK lists Al-Stars starting at 16.95 GBP, so that is a really low price.
Perhaps he/she got a good deal on them.
UK sellers seem to be able to sell the Safari & Al-star pens for a lot less than other regions.
EDIT: still learning to spell
Edited by Black Rose, 10 March 2011 - 17:38.
Posted 10 March 2011 - 17:48
Who would fake an Al-Star? If you're gonna fake something, fake a MB149.
It may quite well depend on how many one is selling and with how much profit one is happy with. Anyways, it also shows how much actually is invested in making a pen. Accept it or not, big brands do rip us just for the brand name. Well, I shall still buy them anyway....
Posted 10 March 2011 - 17:50
not profitable to fake the Lamy pen, especially so when Lamys are available at
generally affordable prices all over the market, and when people sell second hand
pens off at cheap(er) (sometimes) prices! I sold my unused, mint Charcoal for 20
USD, for one...
Posted 10 March 2011 - 19:37
I can't see a reason why the pens shouldn't be genuine.