My Visconti LE Typhoon vs Mosquito has collected a lot of problems. To list them in the Ebay lot, when I decided to sell it, I had to take a lot of pictures and explain all her problems with red arrows and text.
1. Engraving on thе nib did not coincide with the split nib halves by about a millimeter!
2. Inside the Moscquito, the rubber insert (upside down) was incorrectly glued. And this problem, judging by the reports on the forums, was present at these pens everywhere. That is, for most buyers, "Mosquito did not work."
3. The metal ring on the cap fell off a month or two after the purchase. Just badly glued.
4. On this metal ring (covered with platinum, it seems), there were very strong scratches a month after the purchase. And this despite the fact that I very carefully used this pen. And the impression was as if I rubbed it against the stone, not otherwise.
5. From a small reservoir of ink could leak into a large reservoir for a couple of seconds and not return from there. This occurred when the ink supply in a large reservoir decreased noticeably. Back to return the ink could only be an explicit replenishment of a small reservoir.
However, an unsuccessful turn of the fountain pen, and ink again leaks into a large tank. Judging by the specially made for ChatterLuxuries versions of Visconti with a single ink reservoir, many are aware of this problem.
I was too blinded by the acquisition of this Grail-Pen to notice problems in the first month, and some showed up only later.