Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Pelikan 237 Ballpoint Refill
Posted 02 March 2011 - 15:12
Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:06
Concerning the Pelikan refills, many equivalent can be found for nr.37 and nr.137.
But as far as I know, nr.237 is very difficult to find.
So, I made up some kind of "adapter" from empty refill.
It accepts common C4 type refills, which enables you to enjoy variable colors and ink types.
I recommend you to make one for yourself.
Posted 21 January 2013 - 14:11
Thanks for the input, was searching for these 237 refills, Dr.Google lead me here, and here is my first go at a D1 Holder.
Just a cut where the blue arrows are, and insert the black holder into the refill. This way, the essential part of the old refill, the blue plastic part, is saved to grant proper functioning.
Quick and easy to apply to any other type of "missing refill"
Only one I know to still sell the original refills more is Rolf Thiel,
See whats newly listed on PENBOARD.DE
Abruzzo/Italy and Hamburg/Germany