Fsot: 3 Great Bags...

smoores

My husband is finally tired of my collection of bags...thankfully my pens don't take up as much space...so here are a couple that have seen very little use up for sale or trade. I am happy to provide pictures of all three bags, as soon as I can get my husband to load them onto the computer from our new camera. :)

1. Navy Blue. Medium Blue, and Black Timbuk2 bag. Can be carried as a backpack (handles can tuck away when not carrying this way), messenger bag, or briefcase. I believe this is one of the larger sizes a 19.5"L x 13"w x 4-6"D. It is in great shape, just needs someone to use it. The only thing that I can find is a small spot (**see below) on one of the backpack straps that the fabric has pulled out of the cording/ binding tape, about an 1" long. I think it could be fixed, or just left that way. Great padded section for a large/ widescreen laptop, as well as a pocket for school books or binders and a separate front flap area with a bunch of pockets for organizing pens, school supplies, phone, Ipod, whatever. There is a thick corduroy fabric lining the laptop pocket over the thick padding. Timbuk2 bags are incredibly tough and outlast most other bags I know of and have used. I have another one in colors that I like better, so I don't need a second one. This bag retails for around $140 new.

**The spot on the backpack strap may be covered under theTimbuk2 guarantee, I haven't tried since I am not planning to keep it. But you could definitely check it out if you want to. http://www.timbuk2.com/wordpress_cms/customer-service/the-timbuk2-quality-guarantee/

$65 OBO including shipping in the US (by money order or paypal). Anywhere else, just ask.

2. Wilson's Leather ladies' work bag. Red wool fabric with black trim. Open-top style with three sections. Middle section is zippered and padded to fit a laptop. Front and back sections are open-top. Interior back zipper and slip-in pockets. Front phone and miscellaneous pocket with closure. 17"L x 12.5"W x 7.5"D. In excellent condition. Beautiful bag. I am a stay-at-home mom now and don't need a bag like this anymore, so it is sitting unused. Has been carried very little, maybe four times (?). This was a gift, tag said $110.

$55 OBO including shipping in the US (by money order or paypal). Anywhere else, just ask.

3. Vituri Urban by AMM- Shoulder bag. Black with a light pink lining. Great bag with lots of organizational pockets/ sections. Here is a listing from a year ago when I thought about selling it. I had a few offers that fell through, wrapped it up, and stored it thinking I might use it again. Great condition. Lovely, unique bag.

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144738-vituri-shoulder-bag-briefcase-laptop-bag/page__p__1435862__fromsearch__1#entry1435862

So, here it is again...

$55 OBO including shipping in the US (by money order or paypal). Anywhere else, just ask.

Trades:

I would be interested in trades for pens/ inks of similar value. My favorites: piston fillers, vintage and modern, M and broader nibs, especially love stubs, CI's, etc. and medium to highly saturated inks in blues, blacks, pinks, reds, purples, teals/ turquoises, etc. Would be open to other pen options, those were just from the favorite features list. Interested in lower end or vintage Pelikan, Montblanc, Geha, Aurora, Lamy as well as the Rosetta Coronado (black with silver trim) or Magellan , Bexley Simplicity, Levenger Decathlon/ Boulevardier, Taccia Merit (aquamarine) or Continental (red marbled)...and others. Just ask.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_7AlUqveS3BY/TCVyeRV5evI/AAAAAAAAAQU/H5N_-dpY7cA/s144/Aubrey%20on%20plaid%20paper_sm.JPG

Check out my wish list on my profile.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoores

• pamsc

Top Posters In This Topic

**REDUCED PRICES IN BOLD

My husband is finally tired of my collection of bags...thankfully my pens don't take up as much space...so here are a couple that have seen very little use up for sale or trade. I am happy to provide pictures of all three bags, as soon as I can get my husband to load them onto the computer from our new camera. :)

1. Navy Blue. Medium Blue, and Black Timbuk2 bag. Can be carried as a backpack (handles can tuck away when not carrying this way), messenger bag, or briefcase. I believe this is one of the larger sizes a 19.5"L x 13"w x 4-6"D. It is in great shape, just needs someone to use it. The only thing that I can find is a small spot (**see below) on one of the backpack straps that the fabric has pulled out of the cording/ binding tape, about an 1" long. I think it could be fixed, or just left that way. Great padded section for a large/ widescreen laptop, as well as a pocket for school books or binders and a separate front flap area with a bunch of pockets for organizing pens, school supplies, phone, Ipod, whatever. There is a thick corduroy fabric lining the laptop pocket over the thick padding. Timbuk2 bags are incredibly tough and outlast most other bags I know of and have used. I have another one in colors that I like better, so I don't need a second one. This bag retails for around $140 new.

**The spot on the backpack strap may be covered under theTimbuk2 guarantee, I haven't tried since I am not planning to keep it. But you could definitely check it out if you want to. http://www.timbuk2.c...lity-guarantee/

$60 OBO including shipping in the US (by money order or paypal). Anywhere else, just ask.

2. Wilson's Leather ladies' work bag. Red wool fabric with black trim. Open-top style with three sections. Middle section is zippered and padded to fit a laptop. Front and back sections are open-top. Interior back zipper and slip-in pockets. Front phone and miscellaneous pocket with closure. 17"L x 12.5"W x 7.5"D. In excellent condition. Beautiful bag. I am a stay-at-home mom now and don't need a bag like this anymore, so it is sitting unused. Has been carried very little, maybe four times (?). This was a gift, tag said $110.

$50 OBO including shipping in the US (by money order or paypal). Anywhere else, just ask.

3. Vituri Urban by AMM- Shoulder bag. Black with a light pink lining. Great bag with lots of organizational pockets/ sections. Here is a listing from a year ago when I thought about selling it. I had a few offers that fell through, wrapped it up, and stored it thinking I might use it again. Great condition. Lovely, unique bag.

http://www.fountainp..._1#entry1435862

So, here it is again...

$50 OBO including shipping in the US (by money order or paypal). Anywhere else, just ask.

Trades:

I would be interested in trades for pens/ inks of similar value. My favorites: piston fillers, vintage and modern, M and broader nibs, especially love stubs, CI's, etc. and medium to highly saturated inks in blues, blacks, pinks, reds, purples, teals/ turquoises, etc. Would be open to other pen options, those were just from the favorite features list. Interested in lower end or vintage Pelikan, Montblanc, Geha, Aurora, Lamy as well as the Rosetta Coronado (black with silver trim) or Magellan , Bexley Simplicity, Levenger Decathlon/ Boulevardier, Taccia Merit (aquamarine) or Continental (red marbled)...and others. Just ask.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_7AlUqveS3BY/TCVyeRV5evI/AAAAAAAAAQU/H5N_-dpY7cA/s144/Aubrey%20on%20plaid%20paper_sm.JPG

**REDUCED PRICES IN BOLD

**The spot on the backpack strap may be covered under theTimbuk2 guarantee, I haven't tried since I am not planning to keep it. But you could definitely check it out if you want to. http://www.timbuk2.c...lity-guarantee/

$60 OBO including shipping in the US (by money order or paypal). Anywhere else, just ask.

http://www.fountainp..._1#entry1435862

So, here it is again...

$50 OBO including shipping in the US (by money order or paypal). Anywhere else, just ask. TRADED and on its way north! :)

Trades:

PM sent.

Answer: It is carried more messenger style with the longer dimension being horizontal. I will try to get some photos up tonight of both the remaining bags. However, I can email if anyone wants one sooner. I am headed to the post office soon to take some other things and would be happy to wrap up another one. :)