Pen Club In The Netherlands

Nikolaos

Dear pen friends in the Netherlands,

I think its about time we set up a pen club. I have been reading about other pen clubs and their meetings/activities in cities around the world and have been tossing the idea around.

I am not exactly sure of the details, locations, etc, but as a starting point it would be nice to see how many of us out there would be interested to participate in a pen focused club.

Once we know how many of us are willing to participate we can discuss the details.

Let me know what you all think!

Thank you,

Nikolaos

Edited by Nikolaos

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikolaos

• Dutchpen

• RMN

• Lovesink

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nikolaos,

That would be a nice idea. I would definitely be interested :)

Best wishes, Ellen

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png fpn_1315221373__inkdroplogofpn.jpg

Hi Lennard,

thanks for your message. I remember reading that thread a while back. I totally missed the initial posting though. I think we can put together a good group of people and get this off the ground!

Thanks,

Nikolaos

hi,

sounds great, Holland needs some kind of penclub / meeting, especially now the Tilburg penshow is under fire!

Lennard

Nib (re)plating: please visit www.Dutchpen.com

especially now the Tilburg penshow is under fire!

That would be so terrible! Always looking forward to that for a year....

Would it be possible to send a message to all active FPN members from The Netherlands? Good chance that they won't see this thread and they'll miss out on this (and so we will too)?

I think it would be great to start a penclub and have meetings from time to time to talk about (and show/try) pens, inks and anything that's interesting :)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png fpn_1315221373__inkdroplogofpn.jpg

Dear all,

can you please let me know your whereabouts in the Netherlands? Also, would it be ok to set something up for March/April, sooner or later? Any ideas, suggestions and dates would be great

thank you,

Nikolaos

just thinking loud.

how about 12 april or 9 march ? both are saturdays.

maybe we can meet in Laren, this is a quite village and they have a penshop (www.appelboom.com).

it's not possible to come here by train unfortunately.

Lennard

Hi Lennard,

These days are ok by me. I was just thinking that perhaps we could meet in a more central place, like den Haag or Amsterdam and so on. I drive a lot so i don't driving to Laren but it might be a bit difficult for others

What do you guys think?

Nikolaos

I think you mean March 12th and April 9th?

Both of these days are fine with me too.

I'd vote for a place reachable by train, so I'd feel more for Den Haag or Amsterdam too. Or Utrecht because that's better to reach for people from the north?

Ellen, you're right it's 12 march and 9 april embarrassed_smile.gif

Utrecht sounds fine (there are 2 penshops near each other in the centre.

What would be a good time to meet? approx. 14:00 ?

Lennard

Count me in as well!

Utrecht sounds fine as well.

Thanks to Ellen I discovered this thread.

14.00 is fine with me.

Nicolette

"I am what I am because of what I have been." (David McCallum)

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

ha, already 4 participants !

so it's 12 march at 14:00

next step is to decide where in Utrecht we'll meet.

Lennard.

We can meet at the trainstation at the coffee bar in the corner near platform 4 ? or at starbucks or near the trainpolice's station or.....

"I am what I am because of what I have been." (David McCallum)

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png