The FPN Calendar is online! Just below the FPN logo in the upper left corner of this screen are three tabs, one of which is [ Calendar ]. Click on it!
We invite you to make your events entries in the Community Calendar. There is some help for the calendar function if you click on the Help link under your name in the upper right corner.
- I encourage you to write a title in the following format: event's country, province or state (if helpful), city, brief title.
- Use the function that sets the time the event begins.
- In the description, please include contact names and method of contact (phone, email, etc.) so that attendees can get more information.
- Make use of links to event web pages, photos, or maps.
- You should still post your event topic in Clubs, Meeting and Events, and include a link to your topic within the calendar entry, so that members can post their questions regarding your event, and members can see your replies.
Remember, the earlier your event is posted, the better for members to plan ahead.
Edited by wimg, 25 June 2011 - 08:26.