Pay It Forward 2011

Carrie

Shipping CONUS only:

Everflo Blue-Black - bottle is 3/4 full.

IMHO not a great performer on cheap papers (feathering/bleed through). Better on the nicer grade papers.

First PM with your snail mail gets it. I will kindly ignore any other types of PMs or posts and post when the bottle has been claimed.

For someone who wants to check this ink out for themselves: this is not the original formula but the current formula. Quick to dry which the original was not.

Happy New Year!

Julie happyberet.gif

CLAIMED! In the mail to Dalemont on Monday! Tuesday...

Edited by jde

...writing only requires focus, and something to write on. —John August

...and a pen that's comfortable in the hand.—moi

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scrawler

• carroll

• furple

• jaqcp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is still 2011 local time, so I am posting here instead of waiting for the new 2012 thread. Please PM to respond.

I have a Noodler's Piston Flex in Ivory Darkness to pass forward. This is the original version, not the Ahab.

I also have a clear Kaweko Sport with gold colored clip and broad nib to pass on. The cap on this one has some green staining at the very top that I can't quite get out. It is a handy, reliable pen, but I don't need three. :rolleyes:

Happy New Year

"Life is too big for words, so don't try to describe it. Just live it."

- C.S. Lewis

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

It is still 2011 local time, so I am posting here instead of waiting for the new 2012 thread. Please PM to respond.

I have a Noodler's Piston Flex in Ivory Darkness to pass forward. This is the original version, not the Ahab.

I also have a clear Kaweko Sport with gold colored clip and broad nib to pass on. The cap on this one has some green staining at the very top that I can't quite get out. It is a handy, reliable pen, but I don't need three. :rolleyes:

Happy New Year

:clap1: Both pens have been claimed, and PMs have been sent. Thanks!

Edited by Tiffanyhenschel

"Life is too big for words, so don't try to describe it. Just live it."

- C.S. Lewis

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

PMs sent

Grace and Peace are already yours because God is the Creator of all of life and Jesus Christ the Redeemer of each and every life.

We'll keep the 2011 topic open for another week to allow people to post about items received if they wish to do so. If you have any new giveaways, please post them in the new 2012 topic.

If you have any new giveaways, please post them in the new 2012 topic.

Where would we find that new 2012 topic?

If anyone can point us there, or add a link here, that would be most appreciated.

I just answered my own question; saw it linked below this thread.

For others seeking it like myself: Pay it forward 2012

Edited by GreenVelvet

To help wrap up the 20011 forum, I'd like to thank Tiffanyhenschel publicly for her generosity. I will be the recipient of her Noodler's Flex pen. I have wanted one and now I will have one.

Earlier that day I had given 3 of the new Bic disposable fountain pens to a young coworker who has expressed interest in FPs and he was quite happy about it. Must be I had built up a little good karma by helping him out and it came full circle in less than 24 hours. Even a small bit of generosity pays off. I am sure Tiffany will have some sort of payoff, too, and it will be a nice one because she will have been generous to two people :thumbup:

Thanks again, Tiffany,

Brian

Grace and Peace are already yours because God is the Creator of all of life and Jesus Christ the Redeemer of each and every life.

To help wrap up the 20011 forum, I'd like to thank Tiffanyhenschel publicly for her generosity. I will be the recipient of her Noodler's Flex pen. I have wanted one and now I will have one.

Earlier that day I had given 3 of the new Bic disposable fountain pens to a young coworker who has expressed interest in FPs and he was quite happy about it. Must be I had built up a little good karma by helping him out and it came full circle in less than 24 hours. Even a small bit of generosity pays off. I am sure Tiffany will have some sort of payoff, too, and it will be a nice one because she will have been generous to two people :thumbup:

Thanks again, Tiffany,

Brian

Yes, I think there is something to this good karma thing! Shortly after I'd sent off my Moleskine diary in mid-December, I learned that I (and my cat) had won a new cat bed on Modern Cat. And this was out of nearly 1500 entries, no less. Go karma! :thumbup:

noooooooooo :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: oh well i wasnt on then so i guess its my fault. still nice to know there are other fp users out there in aus : )

I'm from New Zealand :)

Hope you all enjoyed participating in the 2011 Pay it Forward :) Time to close and unpin this topic so folks can concentrate on the 2012 topic which is pinned at the top of the forum.