FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Identification - Please Help...
Posted 09 December 2010 - 16:33
I hope this picture is okay - otherwise I will take a better one with better lighting tomorrow.
Posted 09 December 2010 - 17:24
I was going to say Targa, but the profile and clip design lead me to think the same- Fashion pen.
First, welcome home. It looks like a Sheaffer Fashion pen.
I think these take the thin cartridge that Sheaffer doesn't make anymore, so make sure you get a converter in case this pen didn't come with one.
Posted 09 December 2010 - 17:55
By the way - the set did only cost me 15,50 Euros. I think that is a good deal and the previous owner does not seem to have used them.
Posted 09 December 2010 - 21:12
You have a Fashion 270 Fluted Gold Plated Set in 23ct gold electroplate, first made in 1993 and was basically a wider version of the TRZ/Fashion 70.
If I remember correctly the Classic size ink carts and convertor fit this model.
Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:57